MLB 2013: You Are Not A Hall Of Famer Edition

Mack Kilimaro

Twins pull to .500 for the first (and possibly last) time this season! Due to the heroics of the redoubtable Kevin Correia and the esteemed Eduardo Escobar. Ladies and gentlemen, your 2013 Minnesota Twins All Stars!

Seriously, way to stick to it, guys. And to Detroit, have fun with your bullpen :P

Braves win again. It will be fun watching this lineup but good Lord they are going to strike out a lot. Once a healthy Mccan comes back and Bj Upton starts to hit this lineup is going to be even more exciting to watch.

Nice little back and forth going on between St Louis and Arizona. I had written off Arizona when I was considering this season, but their offence has roughed up the Cardinals starters more than I expected (Garcia excepted).

i am angry each and every single time i see juan uribe on the screen. each time he picks up the bat i know he will fail the dodgers. my feelings are hurt that he is allowed to still wear the blue uniform.

god damn you, matt kemp. hit the ball. hit it fair. get on base. it is a good portion of your job. thank you.

I am angry each and every single time I see Juan Uribe on the screen. Each time he picks up the bat I know he will fail the Dodgers. My feelings are hurt that he is allowed to still wear the blue uniform.

God damn you, Matt Kemp. Hit the ball. Hit it fair. Get on base. It is a good portion of your job. Thank you.

I am angry each and every single time I see Juan Uribe on the screen. Each time he picks up the bat I know he will fail the Dodgers. My feelings are hurt that he is allowed to still wear the blue uniform.

God damn you, Matt Kemp. Hit the ball. Hit it fair. Get on base. It is a good portion of your job. Thank you.

it is almost like you are in mind...but with correct usage of capitalization.

i was up at 4:30am after being awake most the night with a cold. i have stayed up nipping nyquil watching this travesty.

highlights have been crawford and cruz. those two have been solid tonight.

the rest of dodgers have failed me.

new plan kershaw pitches every other game and comes in to pinch hit.

fuck you, giants. i hate you so much.

dodgers, stop breaking my heart. he have been together for 30+ years. why must you keep hurting me? why? why? why?

my tears are real. should things continue like this i will fill the renovated stadium with them drowning juan uribe.

Draft tonight. I set up the Westeros Roto Fantasy League again. We still need 3 to 5 teams. The details to sign up are:

League ID: 178130

password: stark

Custom League URL: http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/westerosrotoleague

The draft is 4/4 at 9:30 eastern right now but we can change that. If you were in the league last year I sent an invite

Braves win again. It will be fun watching this lineup but good Lord they are going to strike out a lot. Once a healthy Mccan comes back and Bj Upton starts to hit this lineup is going to be even more exciting to watch.

I'm trying not to get TOO excited just yet, but watching the Bravos light up Halladay last night was just awesome. Great moment when Gattis teed off in his first big league game while his parents were being interviewed in the stands. Shades of Heyward!

Plouffe Power Pounds Porcello!

Twins take two of three from the prospective Central champs and, more surprisingly, our starters weren't totally destroyed by a team that should have pretty good bats. I'm confused...is this April Fool's Month? Don't care, enjoying being the kings of the Central for a short time.

Archived