A question about Euron (mid-book spoiler)

A_S

Thanks for the answers! I was only thinking that because Dany met quite a lot of people during her trip at Books 2 and 3, and Euron had just returned to the Iron Islands they could have met earlier. I can't keep the track of all the people in the books but I was thinking wasn't there a guy with eyepatch in some Dany chapters.

• 1 month later...

Isn't somehwere in the books mentioned that many sailors/pirates whatever came to Dany's ship to see the mother of dragons?

Couldn't Euron possibily sneak in and saw them too? Of course not mentioned by name but it could be.

Because I have my doubts that Euron believes in rumors, I think he wants to see it by himself.

Most of what we hear of Dany in a Feast for Crows is hearsay. I'm interested in whether Dany would submit to a man like Euron who is clearly a cruel madman. I hope she roasts his face off.

Dany marrying euron, definatly not. There's no gain in it for her iron islanders have all their strength in ships, her kingdom is not an island. Ships are made of wood, fire burns wood, dragons make fire.

Problem solved xD

It's quite possible that he has seen her, and the way he describes her every feature makes it sound as though he has. Also the fact that he wants to marry her..he doesn't seem like a man who would want to forge a tie with someone he's only heard rumor of.

But, I agree with whoever says I hope she has him fried. There aren't many candidates in the main story line for Dany's paramour,except maybe Jon Snow, and maybe a couple others. The author has made it clear that she needs someone.

It seems likely that Euron has seen Dany, but that Dany didn't see him. You have to take into account the number of people that Dany walked by in most of those cities. And it would seem that just about every man that lays eyes on her, wants her. Whether for her body or for her dragons, they all want to sleep with her. I think Euron sees the power in the dragons and wants that, and Dany's beauty is definitely an added bonus.

• 3 weeks later...

(Final Iron Island Chapter SPOILER)

I think he has definitely seen her; why would he send the Iron Fleet, the core strength of is army, away during a war because of a rumour he has heard.

If someone had told him he can't have known them well enough to trust them as all his crew are mutes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

(Final Iron Island Chapter SPOILER)

I think he has definitely seen her; why would he send the Iron Fleet, the core strength of is army, away during a war because of a rumour he has heard.

to use the dragon binder horn to steal a dragon or three, its possible he has seen her although he probably remained in the background....however I believe he is in to some form of sorcery or black magic ala returning the day after his brothers death, he either had some hand in the death or like mel seen it in the flames or some equivalent, maybe he also 'seen dany in the flames' because from memory he says something about the things he has seen

When Euron and Victarion speak of Dany, it seems like Euron has met Dany as he seems to know who the woman with dragons is. Has Euron been in Dany chapters with some other name?

All the sailors across the Narrow Sea knows Dany by reputation, same thing with all the slaves from Volantis.

By the time Euron returns home, he has spent enough time to know her which triggers Victarion's quest to find her for himself.

All the sailors across the Narrow Sea knows Dany by reputation, same thing with all the slaves from Volantis.

By the time Euron returns home, he has spent enough time to know her which triggers Victarion's quest to find her for himself.

This :agree:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think it's possible that Euron seen Dany at some point..I think they mention he sailed as far east as Asshai so that means he had to have passed Qarth...he also sailed to Valyria which is just south of Slaver's Bay and it is entirely plausible that he has seen her either at one of the many markets or harbors of these cities... I like the possibility that he saw her through visions from drinking shade of the evening as well..either way I prefer to think of Euron as having at least seen Dany

• 2 weeks later...

Like other he must have heard about the woman with three dragons and that's the only thing that must be attracting him as he has the horn which is supposed to control the dragons. I havent read anything about him meeting Daenerys

I was thinking if Euron was really Euron.. He drinks shade of the evening and his lips are blue like the warlocks and his lips are blue meaning he has been drinking for a long time. I was thinking he might have been a warlock of the HOTU and was in it when Dany was there. Crazy i know, but something just seems fishy about Euron and his return to Pyke especially right after Balon's death. I was thinking Mel stated to Stannis the blood filled leeches would work and not work and thinking somehow he called Euron back to Pyke with his three so called wishes. Just theories of mine. The horn Euron's man blew is also interesting and his tattoo became bloody afterwards and Aeron could not stand the sound which I also thought was odd because no one else seemed as bothered by the horn as Aeron.

Archived