New Game of Thrones Video Log

Westeros

All the information we have received currently suggests that Talisa will be present at the Red Wedding. Just accept it now and you might not be bitterly disappointed when it happens. :)

And look on the bright side. She might bite the dust there. :)

All the information we have received currently suggests that Talisa will be present at the Red Wedding. Just accept it now and you might not be bitterly disappointed when it happens. :)

I think it will be good for dramatic reasons. Maybe let Robb see her die before he bites the dust himself.

love the scene where littlefinger, pycelle and varys all walk into tywins chambers just made me wanna say

Small Council ASSEMBLE!

Also, am interested in talisa being at the wedding as if she is so similar to jeyne westerling there may be an epic moment just before robb bites the dust when she reveals to him that she's been working for tywin all along

I think it will be good for dramatic reasons. Maybe let Robb see her die before he bites the dust himself.

Agreed. Viewers haven't made a connection with many of Robb's bannermen like readers had (e.g. Smalljon, Dacey Mormont), so I think it's a good decision... as long as D&D remember that the focus should actually be on Catelyn. Robb is an important character, but the Red Wedding is significant because of its effect on Catelyn and the Starks as a whole.

Huh. Her storyline is so damn confusing.

So Tyrion's scar doesn't look that bad does it? He still has his nose and everything.

Yeah, it's just a scar. I guess it wouldn't be worth it to add CGI in every single scene Tyrion is on. It would probably be too expensive. Better to use that money on more important things than on an overexpensive detail that is not really necessary to the storyline.

Yeah, it's just a scar. I guess it wouldn't be worth it to add CGI in every single scene Tyrion is on. It would probably be too expensive. Better to use that money on more important things than on an overexpensive detail that is not really necessary to the storyline.

I'm obviously not an expert, but couldn't a little makeup and prosthetic take care of it? Anyway I suppose it's not very important :dunno:

Time for me to read too much into something again...

Cat's doing her weaving thing sat upon some old stones. Maybe that's the, er, Oldstones bit? Where she stops at the spot where Tristifer Mudd once reigned as King of River and Hills on to the way to the Twins?

And she seems to be sat next to another lady. Talisa? Does this mean Talisa will be at RW?

Hmmmmm...

I'm obviously not an expert, but couldn't a little makeup and prosthetic take care of it? Anyway I suppose it's not very important :dunno:

No kind of makeup or prosthetic can hide half a nose. It could make his scar uglier, though. The only way to remove Tyrion's nose is with CGI, unfortunately (unless you want to cut Peter Dinklage's nose too :cool4: ).

No kind of makeup or prosthetic can hide half a nose. It could make his scar uglier, though. The only way to remove Tyrion's nose is with CGI, unfortunately (unless you want to cut Peter Dinklage's nose too :cool4: ).

For the good of the show!! :commie:

JK, I was just tallking about making the scar uglier, not necessarily make him noseless ;)

Not sure how I feel about Talisa being at th RW, or even existing on the show, but i guess it'll tie up any loose ends, i never liked her addition to the show nd replacement of Jeyne. I hate to say it but i was dissapointed by a number of things in S2.

I remember reading an article about Rory McCann he mentioned how itchy and hot the prosthetics on his face gets. It would help him become angry which made him more like Sandor. He said extras would complain about something and he would scream, "USE IT!"

I didn't like her too, but I like her more than in the books. In the show at least she is a character, not just a plot device to get Robb killed. She's still not very interesting, though.

Archived