Did anyone else feel really sorry for

Ser Mag the Mighty

Who is Nimble Dick? Just Kidding. I can't truly say that I do feel sympathy for him as he was a bit of a cheating, money grubbing man. Didn't Brienne once catch him frisking the baggage on her horse in hope of finding gold?

• 3 weeks later...

Uhm, right... I think I had put him on the list of characters-not-worthy-to-remember-I'll-look-them-up-in-the-last-pages-when-he-appears-again-and-if-he's-dead-there's-just-one-less-so-what, if I remember right...

Dick Crabb AKA Nimble Dick? He turned out to be a nice fellow after all, but died too soon.

RIP Nimble Dick!

GRRM is a hardcore writer and sticks to his guns about “reaping what you sow,” “karma is a bitch,” and “paying homage to your past transgressions.” Nimble dick was a defective character of vice on Aristotle’s six moral states and he paid the price.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, he was an OK guy, and was misunderstood. :)

But, honestly, there are SO MANY ok guys that are misunderstood (Tyrion, all of the Starks, particularly Ned... Tyrion... and about 700 others, but I can't really think of any besides Tyrion right now), that I can't really muster any sympathy for Nimble Dick. He was still a sleaze, and more importantly, my capacity for feeling sorry for characters is just... exhausted.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yeah, poor ol' Nimble Dick. He seemed like a lying, sleazy scumbag in the first chapter we saw him in, but he was actually not a bad guy.

Also, I felt really bad for the Blue Bard. He didn't do anything wrong :(

Yes, all of this.

I didn't like Nimble Dick at first, I thought he was gonna kill Brienne or something.

As for the Blue Bard...I hated Cersei and her gang even more after what they did to him.

• 6 months later...

Who is Nimble Dick? Just Kidding. I can't truly say that I do feel sympathy for him as he was a bit of a cheating, money grubbing man. Didn't Brienne once catch him frisking the baggage on her horse in hope of finding gold?

Yeah And He made a pretty stupid excuse on why he was searching her bag.

Archived