‘Muslim Patrol’ vigilantes forcing ‘people to stop drinking and women to cover up’ in London

cseresz.reborn

The End Begins:

http://truthdive.com...-in-London.html

London, Jan. 18 (ANI): Britain’s police are investigating reports that a gang claiming to be Islamic vigilantes have been confronting members of the public and demanding they give up alcohol and women cover their flesh in their ‘Muslim area’.

The hooded men, who call themselves Muslim Patrol, have been filmed walking on London’s streets and called white women ‘naked animals with no self respect.’ The group has uploaded their videos on their YouTube channel with the most recent three-minute clip causing a stir online. ‘The Truth About Saturday Night’, which was uploaded on Sunday, has already been viewed more than 42,000 times. It was shot on a mobile phone at night in what the Met said is Waltham Forest, London, with a number of men seen shouting ‘this is a Muslim area’ towards white Britons they confronted, the report said.

The video, which first appeared on The Commentator, states that ‘from women walking the street dressed like complete naked animals with no self respect, to drunk people carrying alcohol, to drunks being killed in the middle of the road, we try our best to capture and forbid it all.’ The vigilante video follows an earlier clip made by the group where they protested against adverts for push-up bras by High Street retailer H and M, the report added. (ANI)

A few idiots walk the streets shouting slogans?

Suppose We could Put up a few English Defence League stories about their protests and them patrolling the streets....

Heres one from a town about 5 miles away from me:

http://www.examiner.co.uk/neighbourhood-news/mirfield-ravensthorpe/news/2013/01/16/gang-is-jailed-for-racist-attacks-following-english-defence-league-demo-86081-32607419/

(note in link to non Brits: 'Asian' in the uk refers to Pakistani/Indian etc people)

Both links are flip sides of the same coin. Personally i would drop both the EDL and Muslim nutters off on an island somewhere and let them battle it out leaving the rest of us to get on with life.

Well its not a Muslim Country, if they are offended so greatly by Western Culture perhaps they should relocate to a State that shares their ideals.

Im all for people being free to practice whatever Religion they wish to but when it interferes with the Secular Law of the Land then I have an issue.

Last time I checked Britain was not a muslim country and women could dress however they saw fit and people could drink what they liked - alcoholic or otherwise.

If these guys are so offended by what British people do/drink/wear then maybe this isn't the country for them. When Brits go to a muslim country they are expected to be respectful of their hosts. That should work both ways.

Well, they might be British citizens, so I presume they cant go back to Britain.

I don't agree with what they are doing, of course, but I also dont like the notion that if you don't like X about country Y, you need to relocate to country Z. Thats no how cultural interactions solely work.

Well its not a Muslim Country, if they are offended so greatly by Western Culture perhaps they should relocate to a State that shares their ideals.

Im all for people being free to practice whatever Religion they wish to but when it interferes with the Secular Law of the Land then I have an issue.

Are you five years old, or something? There's a hell of a lot more to cross-cultural interaction than "if you don't like it you can giiiit aaaht!"

Last time I checked Britain was not a muslim country and women could dress however they saw fit and people could drink what they liked - alcoholic or otherwise.

Try walking around nude drinking peyote tea and see where that gets you. Also, see above.

And yeah, what they're doing is wrong.

@IheartTesla

You're right. they could very well be British citizens. The point I was making is that if they are that unhappy with Britain - and by doing what they are doing they are clearly unhappy - maybe relocation is an answer. This isn't a muslim country and if they want to live a solely muslim lifestyle maybe living in a muslim country would suit them better.

If this was a group of British vigilantes trying to do something that is anti muslim in, say, Iran, i would be saying the exact same thing.

Is this related to the call for sharia in a certain area of London? One would think so... I recall there reading an article or even being a thread here about that. There was no legal argument to support it, but there were cries from part of the Muslim community to have sharia law made valid in their neighbourhood.

Anyway. Tolerance and education seem to work wonders if given a chance. The nutters need to be deprived of ammunition.

If this was a group of British vigilantes trying to do something that is anti muslim in, say, Iran, i would be saying the exact same thing.

Unlikely, Iran has no marmite.

Tolerance and education seem to work wonders if given a chance.

I am starting to believe that this will never be the case, mainly because it has to happen on both sides of any issue. What sort of tolerance and education are you looking for? 'Hi, this is Britain. Drinking is legal, and push up bras lift and separate for a pleasant aesthetic and can be very comfortable.'

Before people start calling these asshats the fall of western society in Britian consider this:

http://archives.sava...5/B_2343172.pdf

If the asshats go beyond shouting they should be jailed for assault.

You're trying to take an American situation and make some sort of like for like comparison in Britain, whose free speech laws might very well be different. Jeepers.

I think this is a small group of idiots that will ideally become extinct - misogynistic idiots exist in all cultures. I think cultural exchange between the Western and Islamic worlds is definitely possible.

I am starting to believe that this will never be the case, mainly because it has to happen on both sides of any issue. What sort of tolerance and education are you looking for? 'Hi, this is Britain.

In the toxic debate/atmosphere we have now, it'll take years and years, more likely decades and decades. But Rome wasn't built in one day, and interaction and exposure will eventually take the edges off, I do believe (maybe I'm just naive). Second and third generation immigrants in general are more receptive and better able to communicate/interact with the cultural majority than first generations (who sometimes live mostly in cultural isolation). I think that what is a issue is more a question of uncertain identity, on both sides, which leads to uncomfortable situations like these, and a overcompensation of zealotry to silence internal doubt.

...push up bras lift and separate for a pleasant aesthetic and can be very comfortable.'

Learning something new every day.

Archived