‘Muslim Patrol’ vigilantes forcing ‘people to stop drinking and women to cover up’ in London

cseresz.reborn

It sounds just like a bunch of assholes harassing people, while avoiding crossing the line into full-blown assault. It might be difficult for the police to do anything as long as that's it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's those Hizb ut-Tahrir clowns, who have done deliberately inflammatory protests before. They're in the UK because it's a place where they can do their stuff without just getting jailed.

I read somewhere that the most popular baby name registered in England in 2011 was...Mohammed!

Fuck!

Western civilization is doomed!

*stares*

It's been a while since I met someone legitimately afraid of the Arabs breeding them out of the country. Okay.

"There's your bomber...Beardsy McTurban Head."

"You idiot. That's Sandu Sing, the billionaire investor. He's a Sikh!"

"Oh so if he's not a Muslim he just gets a pass. Well that's called profiling Mother and I don't do it."

"Mr Sing is a majority shareholder. If anything happened on this flight, he'd lose millions."

"....So, that's a perfect cover."

Europe is kind of a bystander to history at this point. Either China or the US reach the Singularity and then everything changes anyway.

Ideally social conservatism dies as reasoning and critical thinking spread.

Do they? Well, maybe they do but I don't recall anything saying that you should force your message on people.Quite the opposite. I'm pretty sure that Mohammed wasn't for forcing the Christians or other non-believers to change (though he had issues with the Jews) but that might have been a political move as he was more or less retconning their religion.

As far as I can remember muslims have a religious duty to "advise/order" others to do good things and not do bad things. (as defined by religious orthodoxy of course)

This "giving advice/ordering" is defined very broadly by many muslims:

At least as far as I know many modern shiite muslim scholars agree that this "advise/order" should be in the form of first just talk, then verbal threat or other coercive methods and ultimately physical violence "if and only if" you are sure any of these can result in the "person being advised" accepting the "islamic moral advice".

Note this is the religious justification for punishments for crimes that does not have a specific punishment under islamic law. For example while women have to cover themselves in islam there is no defined punishment for failing to do so adequately and beating or any other punishment administered by muslims or islamic government in this case is justified under "advice/order to do good and not bad".

When I was very young, learning about this muslim duty to "advise" others was the first time that I actively felt disgusted by this religion.

PS: I know many other relogions and ideologies are just as reprehensible, so please don't bother to point this out.

Well, according to some projections give it 50 years or so and these open minded dudes will be the majority population of Europe. Then they won't be a fringe group at all.

Nice future to look forward to.

But surely this is the sacred law of the Market? If Family A can outbreed Family B and thus commandeer all the resources, then they must innately deserve to on account of how hard they've worked.

But surely this is the sacred law of the Market? If Family A can outbreed Family B and thus commandeer all the resources, then they must innately deserve to on account of how hard they've worked.

Hehe.

Actually, that's exactly the PROBLEM that I was arguing AGAINST, back in that old thread. Which is off topic for this thread, however.

Well, according to some projections give it 50 years or so and these open minded dudes will be the majority population of Europe. Then they won't be a fringe group at all.

Nice future to look forward to.

Religious nutjobs will be in the majority? Where does one find these statistics?

Archived