‘Muslim Patrol’ vigilantes forcing ‘people to stop drinking and women to cover up’ in London

cseresz.reborn

For the record, I'm not in favor of people calling each other nasty things. I'm just opposed to government deciding what may or may not be said.

There can never be true freedom of speech when government can deny your right to give voice to your thoughts.

Sorry, mormont, when annoying people is the basis of a crime, we are all in danger. If you feel that is trolling, it is your right (but for how long).

Actually, I feel that taking one word, out of context, from an entire article, ignoring the fact that it has a specific legal meaning, and then using that to suggest that the country of the person to whom you are speaking - a country that is not your own, of whose customs, laws, and experiences you are pretty much entirely ignorant - is the sort of place that would give George Orwell the screaming ab-dabs were he not unfortunately deceased: I feel that is not only trolling, but such an incredibly feeble and weak attempt at trolling that anyone attempting it ought to be rightly embarrassed and should go, and sin no more.

;)

Archived