What are you dreading most about the conclusion?

Drezelle

What are your biggest fears about how the story will wrap up?

Personally I'm hoping he clears up some mysteries and does not leave anything unsaid (Jons parentage being my top most concern). I am also hoping that someone gets a happily ever after... I think we can all agree a lot of people are going to die and its going to be pretty sad overall... but I am hoping one deserving person gets peace at the end and it does not end with "White walkers take over the world and everyones dies a horrible death"

Now you. :wideeyed:

I am DREADING any kind of happy ending for any major character. Or any kind of hope for mankind..

There is too much Others build up for them to be defeated in 2 books.

Not one happy person? I feel like its a waste of a story if everyone dies. I know GRRM likes to make it realistic but in the end it IS a story. I do not want to be left with a feeling like it was all for nothing.

What am I dreading?

- Cersei not taking down the HS and the Faith

-Any more dead Starks

- No future happiness for Sansa

- A future where Sansa or Arya are not in charge of their own destiny

- Tyrion getting away with his raping and murdering, ending up with CR and everything he ever wanted.

- The IT still in existence.

- Jaime dying

My biggest fear is that he'll go the puppies-and-kisses route, Jon will marry Dany and they'll co-rule and everything will be sparkly fresh. I don't want any conclusion that just ends with the Targ dynasty reinstated.

I'm not worried about that at all. After reading 5 books I can safely say that GRRM has definitely demonstrated that's exactly what he won't do. As for what I'm dreading, Stannis dyling and Dorne being crushed. I have a feeling GRRM is going to be quite merciless in the ending.

My biggest fear is that GRRM will be pressed to end it, and not take the time to develope an ending that worthy of this master piece.

This very much. I really hope the tv show doesn't catch up to him and makes him rush.

Or the fact that the last season comes out before the last book

What am I dreading?

- Cersei not taking down the HS and the Faith

-Any more dead Starks

- No future happiness for Sansa

- A future where Sansa or Arya are not in charge of their own destiny

- Tyrion getting away with his raping and murdering, ending up with CR and everything he ever wanted.

- The IT still in existence.

- Jaime dying

I do not agree with everything but yes the High Speton needs to go and I'd like to see the Iron Throne destroyed. I think the thing holds a lot of negative energy.

Archived