What are you dreading most about the conclusion?

Drezelle

Now what I'm dreading most...the TV show overtaking the books.

Shittiest. Ending. Ever

I really don't think that's going to happen but even if it does who gives a fuck? It won't be spoiled for me, I don't even watch the TV show anymore. It wouldn't be too difficult to avoid hearing about what happens.

I really don't think that's going to happen but even if it does who gives a fuck? It won't be spoiled for me, I don't even watch the TV show anymore. It wouldn't be too difficult to avoid hearing about what happens.

Me and lots of others I know. I've been reading these books for almost 13 years now, waiting patiently for each new book and I want to learn about it the way Martin intends to tell the story. The idea that I might somehow learn the ending from D&D who felt that Dr. Talisa the Modern Medicine Woman and Ros, the Hooker With a Heart of Gold are good things does not strike me as a satisfying ending. I know way to many fans of the show and there is no way I'd be able to go potentially years without being spoiled.

I only hope that there is a Stark in Winterfell.....

Humbled to be serving their trueborn lord, Ramsey Bolton, and King Roose Bolton. The king of ice.

Nah, I dunno. I just hope old George doesn't drop before the last novel. I am satisfied with his product and will bend the knee to whatever he creates.

I saw a post that said what Jon said to Arya could be prophetic, something about finding her body dead underneath the snow because she seperated from the pack. In the end, I want Arya alive and with power somehow, so now I'm dreading her dying. If she has to die, I'm also dreading it to be something insignificant to Westeros. Her death should be the mark of something, just as Eddard's was...

I want a happy ending. Real life is brutal enough. After reading 5 of these books and Three Memory of Flames, I read a book today that had a happy ending. It felt good . . . . . we have a enough misery in this real life, how about cutting us some slack and give us what we need baby, A HAPPY ENDING!!

Sugar Plums and Eternal Spring for All .

I'm afraid my cynical view of the ending (The Others killing all living things on Westeros) will be the climax of the series. The CoTF and The Others will team up to kill all the invader races of men, excepting Bran and Bloodraven.

Then Arya, Dany and her army will return to Westeros, burn the Others, and then Dany will be queen and her "children" will repopulate the continent.

Although, seeing Others strangle certain characters in Kings Landing would be awesome.

I only hope that there is a Stark in Winterfell.....

Humbled to be serving their trueborn lord, Ramsey Bolton, and King Roose Bolton. The king of ice.

Nah, I dunno. I just hope old George doesn't drop before the last novel. I am satisfied with his product and will bend the knee to whatever he creates.

I will laugh my ass off for a good day or two if this happens. It would be the greatest trolljob in the history of literature.

Well, I'm definitely worried about the thought of GRRM dying before the series ends :stunned:

(Otherwise I'll make him go all Frankenstein on his hiney)

Also, altogether, whatever the ending may be I just don't want to feel all bummed out and depressed upon reading the last pages. I reeeaallyy want to feel content and satisfied.

:worried:

Archived