Banshee

Fragile Bird

I'm starting to notice a trend, Ava from Justified, Adriana from The Sopranos, Carrie, are you just not big on female characters or something?

No offence but that's exactly what I was thinking..especially as Carrie is pretty great as a character.

She's multi-dimensional, has her issues but she's a really great character that I care for.

I'm starting to notice a trend, Ava from Justified, Adriana from The Sopranos, Carrie, are you just not big on female characters or something?

Well to counter that i really liked Siobhan and i like Carmela in The Sopranos. I also like Ava overall, i just don't care for the snitch storylines that Adriana and Ava are in. As for Carrie, i just like the episodes that focus on BPD and/or Kai storylines more.

As TV teens go, Deva is much, much better than most.... the problem --as I see it-- is that "kid-oriented" sub plots usually take away from the reason we watch (whatever) show... Homeland, 24, SoA.... kid sub-plots are just a bucket of yuck... So Deva gets a big thumbs up as far as I'm concerned....

As TV teens go, Deva is much, much better than most.... the problem --as I see it-- is that "kid-oriented" sub plots usually take away from the reason we watch (whatever) show... Homeland, 24, SoA.... kid sub-plots are just a bucket of yuck... So Deva gets a big thumbs up as far as I'm concerned....

Deva is the entire reason Hood stays in Banshee, so she's too important to the central plot to not give her screen time. I personally like her as a character, and think the actress has done a good job with her.

I'm just sure someone mentioned her in the worst character thread which confused me. I like her quite a bit. Can't stand carrie's husband the mayor tho. He just rly annoys me.

i love hood. Really like carrie and loooove kai procter and burton.

dont know what to think of rebecca tho.

OK. I just watched the 5th episode and FUCK THIS SHOW.

Even the spoilers didn't fucking prepare me for THAT.

I proper sobbed when Siobhan died, WHAT THE FUCK. NO.NO.NO.

I am interested by the nazi guy; and whether people can actually change or whether he's full of bullshit.

Yea, it was sad. I'm rewatching with my gf and knowing events makes me hyper aware of the character. Can't wait to see her reaction.

I think he can change. I see some Ameican History X going on there. Definitely interested though.

Archived