Dance of Dragons: Not just about the Targs

Warrior Queen

The idea will be enough.

I strongly doubt it, why would she start another war on westeros unless she has good reason, after Aatapor, mereen, volantis(whch will be a bloodbath) she would not want to inflict that on "her" people. I can see her being drawn in by Aegon fighting For him only to find out his fakery. Or against him only to have it left that yes, it's possible he was real.

Just the idea he's fake, with no proof, a possible marriage, a possible healing of the realm, and an impending attack by the others, why would she bring fire and blood without proof?

Na, don't see it. Rhaegar is like a super hero to her, a myth, having his son be alive will be something she has to confirm or deny before she kills him, killing him because of the chance he's a fake is not enough.

Othe wise she would have destroyed all the great pyramids, murdered her cup bearers etc when the sons kept on killing.

Na, don't see it. Rhaegar is like a super hero to her, a myth, having his son be alive will be something she has to confirm or deny before she kills him, killing him because of the chance he's a fake is not enough.

Othe wise she would have destroyed all the great pyramids, murdered her cup bearers etc when the sons kept on killing.

I agree that she would welcome Rhaegar's son if it's proven that Aegon is his son. She's been so alone for so long, she'd love to have some family back, people she could call her equals and her blood. But if Aegon's a fake and she finds out then she'll show no mercy (as she shouldn't).

I like the idea that it could be a struggle involving Aegon, Dany, and Jon. With alliances made and broken, sides being switched as the book unfolds. That means a hell of a lot of ground has to be covered, but we do know the two major battles that reset the stage will be at the beginning of TWOW.

Archived