5 More Things Which Will Happen in TWOW

Hustle

1. Tommen will be killed and Cersei will try to crown Myrcella.

There has been a great deal mentioned about the possibility of Dorne crowning Myrcella and Trystan Queen and King. The Red Viper first mentioned it in ASOS. There is not much of a Kingsguard left; Balon is in Dorne hunting Darkstar, Jaime is being lured into a trap in the Riverlands by the BWB, Loras is either in hiding or near death on Dragonstone, and Kettleblack is a prisioner of the faith. This leaves Robert Strong, Blunt, and Tyrant, not much of protection. Cersei's maddness and paranioa will reach pysho levels. It could be Dorne, Highgarden, Varys, or even a Faceless Man but I imagin that Tommen's reign is coming to an end. This would cause chaos. Highgarden could lunge to crown Margary's new husband king (Aegon perhaps) but I could see the sand snakes sieze this oppurtunity and manipulate Cersei. I say try, because I believe Dorne will turncloak on the lannisters, bring about the downfall of Casterly Rock, and have Arianne marry Wilas.

2. Dany is going to the ruins of old Valaryia...with a Khlasar.

"To go west you must first go east." - I know I am paraphrasing Quaithe, but I believe Dany will be heading to the ruins with the Dothraki in tow. The dothraki are, perhaps, former slaves of old Valaryia. The bigs places we havn't seen but have been mentioned in almost every book: Highgarden, Casterly Rock, The Land of Always Winter, Th Ruins of Old Valaryia, and Greywatch Tower. I believe we will see all 5 of these in book 6. Dany needs to learn more about "Fire and Blood" and she needs to learn about where her bloodline comes from. I see Dany and Jon being seperate from all other main characters in book 6. Jon, as Ghost, travels to the Land of Always Winter, and Dany heads to the Ruins. I don't know exactly what she will learn there, but she is heading there. GRRM has also stated the Dothraki will be appearing more in AWOW.

3. Oldtown will come under attacked and be destroyed.

AFFC, Cersie 6, Chapter 28 when Cersie meets the High Sparrow for the first time:

"...when Aegon the Dragon landed beneath this very hill, the High Septon locked himself within the Starry Sept of Oldtown and prayed for seven days and seven nights...when he emerged he announced the Faith would not oppose Aegon and his sisters, for the Crone had lifted up her lamp to show him what lay ahead. If Oldtown took up arms against the Dragon, Oldtown would burn, and the Hightower and the Citadel and the Starry Sept would be cast down and destroyed."

ADWD, Melisandre:

"Visions danced before her, gold and scarlet, flickering, forming and melting and dissolving into one another, shapes strange and terrifying and seductive. She saw the eyeless faces again, staring out at her from sockets weeping blood. Then the towers by the sea, crumbling as the dark tide came sweeping over them, rising from the depths. Shadows in the shape of skulls, skulls that turned to mist, bodies locked together in lust, writhing and rolling and clawing. Through curtains of fire great winged shadows wheeled against a hard blue sky."

Samwell is the POV character in Oldtown. These two quotes tell me that...

1) The warrior's sons may oppose Aegon VI, which leads to the destruction of Oldtown

2) The warrior's sons will support Aegon VI, the false dragon, and will oppose Dany, the real dragon, which leads to the destruction of Oldtown

3) The Sept and the Citadel was and are instermental in causing Robert's Rebellion, getting rid of the Dragons. Maesters and Septons worked to get rid of the Dragons which will lead to the destruction of Oldtown.

I think that the Maester's have had an agenda for awhile and that Samwell, before the destruction of Oldtown in TWOW will uncover what they have been up to for years. The destruction of Oldtown could easily be Euron Greyjoy descending on the city.

4. Arya will continue her training as a faceless man and be sent to kill...Benerro High Priest of the Red Temple.

I believe that the faceless men are part of team Ice. The popular choice for Arya is her being sent to kill Dany. I believe it would make more sense for Arya to be sent after Benerro because: Faceless men must kill a person they have never met, most Faceless men are of Essos where Benerro is higher profile, Arya being from Westeos makes her an ideal person. Arya is still young and small. She could be sold as a slave to the Red Temple in Volantis where she would be in an ideal position to kill Benerro. This would give us a much needed POV into the actual intentions and world of the Red Priests. Dany is also out because nobody is going to know where she is and everyone knows where Benerro is.

5. Edric Dayne will reappear in Aero Hotch's POV and he will bring Dawn aka Lightbringer to it's rightful owner, Azor Ahai reborn...Aegon VII, the child of Brandon Stark and Ashara Dayne.

I know this is a stretch but I believe Varys and Illyrio are actually good guys, or at least working for the greater good. Varys said, in both books and the tv series, he hates magic. I think he wants to see a world where magic no longer exsists. Varys protected Aegon all his life to insure that he could unite Westros against the coming attack of the wights. I really hope that this book ends with some kind of resolution and piece in Westeros and Essos. This is my longshot of all my 10 predictions but it would also make me the happiest. I'm not going to go into the whole Tourney of Harrenhal arguement and who dishonored Ashara or whether king Arys is really the father...while I don't believe Aegon is who he thinks he is...I don't believe he is nobody either.

First off, and sorry if I come off as an asshole but I feel I must say: "5 More Things That Will Happen in TWoW", there's a 'u' in instrumental, you mean 'peace' and 'ensure', you mean the coming attack of the Others, not the wights, and it's Areo Hotah.

Alright, now then: Oldtown will fall to the Crow's Eye, I believe, hence the dark tide rising over the towers from the depths.

If Varys and Illyrio are "good guys" who just want to eradicate magic from the world, why would they use Azor Ahai Reborn to do that? He wields a magical sword of fire. And furthermore, Varys has shown no evidence that he knows of or fears the Others. His endgame is to seat Aegon on the Throne, so that the 7 Kingdoms will be at peace under one ruler...maybe. Also, Dawn does not equal Lightbringer. Dawn is from a meteorite, and is only wielded by a knight found to be worthy of it.

The Faceless men are definitely not on "Team Ice", that team is pretty much reserved for the Others and their minions. As of now, the FM more than likely have a dragon's egg and an operative embedded deep in the Maester Citadel in order to retrieve a book on dragons. My guess is that the FM endgame at least involves them trying to revive their egg. And I'm fairly certain Arya's training is done, or at the very least close to it.

I understand Dany should probably learn more about the "fire and blood", and at the end of ADwD that seems like it will be the case, but her going to Valyria would be going west...to go west... Though it should be noted that Quaithe's prophecy's probably shouldn't be taken so literal.

Robert's Rebellion got rid of the Targ's, not the dragons. I'm not sure if you meant dragons as Targs, but the Citadel did help to kill off the actual dragons, so...yeah.

I think now when Dance of the Dragons II was pushed out of the book entitled A Dance of Dragons - nothing prevents George to move Danny vs Aegon conflict to book 7 (I still suspect 7 books will not be enough and the entire series will take 8 or even 9 books)

In this case TWOW will focus on war of 3 queens / invasion of Aegon in westeros and Danny's return to Mereen, invasion of Volantis and possibly Pentos)

Another possibile storyline - war of 3 queens is almost resolved with victory of Aegon when invasion of Euron begins (with Dragons)

I think now when Dance of the Dragons II was pushed out of the book entitled A Dance of Dragons - nothing prevents George to move Danny vs Aegon conflict to book 7 (I still suspect 7 books will not be enough and the entire series will take 8 or even 9 books)

I hope not, I dont see George living long enough to write that many. If the stories are that long we would be better off if he just made the books massive (which i would love)

In this case TWOW will focus on war of 3 queens / invasion of Aegon in westeros and Danny's return to Mereen, invasion of Volantis and possibly Pentos)

Another possibile storyline - war of 3 queens is almost resolved with victory of Aegon when invasion of Euron begins (with Dragons)

What do you mean by 3 queens?

2,4,and 5 are just too much for me. Valyria is an island it just doesn't make any sense to me for the Dothraki to be put on ships, the only fleet possibly large enough being the Volantine's, just to go spelunking in a place where a shitload would likely die of thirst or being burned alive or drowned in the storms which surround Valyria. I could see Dany making a detour on Drogon being possibly but I think a khalasar is her least likely group of companions for the journey. Arya killing Benero also seems unlikely, just being I see no rhyme or reason for it and you didn't really include one either. And at this point Aegon whether real or not being AAR just seems unlikely.

What do you mean by 3 queens?

Margaery

Daenerys

Cersei.

given the timeline Razha mentioned in his post I believe he was referring to Sansa not Danaerys, as he seems to be saying that Danaerys will not be getting to westeros until book 7.

I hope not, I dont see George living long enough to write that many. If the stories are that long we would be better off if he just made the books massive (which i would love)

I know. And I am losing my patience waiting year by year by year for the books.

-Daenerys will continue to loose her grip on reality.

-Val & Ghost/Jon will travel North of the Wall

-Mel will Glamor Devon into his Father, Davos Seaworth & maintain order/power @ the Wall

-Through the Weirwood on the island, Bran will tell Theon his knowledge of secret passages through Winterfell

Cersei's Forces as of the end of ADWD:

-Robert Strong, Unkillable Champion.

-The remaining Westerland forces, scattered throughout Westeros.

-The Riverlands, specifically the Freys who have their own problems...all others are of questionable loyalties to say the least

-The North, specifically the Boltons who have their own problems...all others are of questionable loyalties to say the least

Margary's Forces as of the end of ADWD:

-Tyrell Family and bannermen is powerful positions at court and in the Reach.

- The remaining Reach forces, at Storm's End, possibly in cahoots with Aegon and the Golden Company.

Dany's Forces as of the end of ADWD:

-Meeran loyalists and her Unsullied.

-3 Dragons, possibly only 1.

-Dothraki???

So, Margary is married to Tommen but I don't think Tommen is likely to live long into TWOW. It may actually be the death of Tommen which creates full blown war between the Lannisters and Tyrells.

Wild Cards:

Aegon - Whether he is real or not, he commands power and a large army which is pretty close to King's Landing.

Wilas Tyrell - Single and potentially the next big power player in Westros. Will he marry, be a future King's Hand...or is he an idiot who was placed in the story as a Red Herring, a token character to further the Sansa storyline.

Dorne - Will Arianne side with the dragon or not.

The Iron Islands...Euron Greyjoy: Is he coming for Oldtown.

Possible results:

Aegon marrys Margary and Wilas marrys Arianne. Dorne, the Reach, the Crownlands...all united.

Cersei descends into madness, is tricked by the sand snakes into crowning Myrcella and the Westerlands fall.

How does Dany fit in????

5. Edric Dayne will reappear in Aero Hotch's POV and he will bring Dawn aka Lightbringer to it's rightful owner, Azor Ahai reborn...Aegon VII, the child of Brandon Stark and Ashara Dayne.

I know this is a stretch but I believe Varys and Illyrio are actually good guys, or at least working for the greater good. Varys said, in both books and the tv series, he hates magic. I think he wants to see a world where magic no longer exsists. Varys protected Aegon all his life to insure that he could unite Westros against the coming attack of the wights. I really hope that this book ends with some kind of resolution and piece in Westeros and Essos. This is my longshot of all my 10 predictions but it would also make me the happiest. I'm not going to go into the whole Tourney of Harrenhal arguement and who dishonored Ashara or whether king Arys is really the father...while I don't believe Aegon is who he thinks he is...I don't believe he is nobody either.

WTF????? Ignoring all the spelling mistakes and other mistakes, how can a stark/dayne baby be a targeryan? And who is the baby of Brandon stark and ashara? Jon snow? That is some serious crackpot dude. You're way out on a limb. Maybe Platonic? But you're miles away from being Aristotelian.

Arianne won't marry Willas. But I do think Tommen will die and Myrcella will be crowned in her place.

2. The Dothraki come from the Dothraki Sea, and their culture is older than a few centuries. They also seem to have the same ethnicity while many ethnicities made up the slave population of Valyria. Don't confuse them with the Braavosi.

3. Oldtown will be attacked by Euron, but Jon Con and Aegon will aid the city, surprising the Ironmen and crushing them against the walls of Oldtown. Dany may burn Oldtown for siding with Aegon. The towers by the sea are believed to eb Pyke when BR send the Hammer of the Waters.

4. I don't think Arya will be sent to kill Benerro. I think she will meet Dany.

5. I agree with the sword in the night on that one.

2,4,and 5 are just too much for me. Valyria is an island it just doesn't make any sense to me for the Dothraki to be put on ships, the only fleet possibly large enough being the Volantine's, just to go spelunking in a place where a shitload would likely die of thirst or being burned alive or drowned in the storms which surround Valyria. I could see Dany making a detour on Drogon being possibly but I think a khalasar is her least likely group of companions for the journey. Arya killing Benero also seems unlikely, just being I see no rhyme or reason for it and you didn't really include one either. And at this point Aegon whether real or not being AAR just seems unlikely.

given the timeline Razha mentioned in his post I believe he was referring to Sansa not Danaerys, as he seems to be saying that Danaerys will not be getting to westeros until book 7.

I meant the pending war of 3 queens that is mentioned by Littlefinger in AFFC - there are even several threads in this forum discussing as to who are the possible 3 queens meant by Littlefinger

1. Sersei

2. Margery or Queen of Thorns

3 ... ?

Here it is - I found the direct quote - in ALAYNE II Petyr says:

" .... it is a good thing that I thrive on chaos. What little peace and order the five kings left us will not long survive the three queens, I fear."

"Three queens?" She did not understand.

Nor did Petyr choose to explain.

I meant the pending war of 3 queens that is mentioned by Littlefinger in AFFC - there are even several threads in this forum discussing as to who are the possible 3 queens meant by Littlefinger

1. Sersei

2. Margery or Queen of Thorns

3 ... ?

Here it is - I found the direct quote - in ALAYNE II Petyr says:

" .... it is a good thing that I thrive on chaos. What little peace and order the five kings left us will not long survive the three queens, I fear."

"Three queens?" She did not understand.

Nor did Petyr choose to explain.

I apologize for quoting you if I was wrong, however I do not think Baelish excluded Sansa from this list.

Archived