Will Dany need assistance (ie scorcery) to control her dragon?

angelodebo

I think Dany uses magic unknowingly. I believe she will need to use the horn to get the dragons under control and her actions may have already cast a spell that allows he to use the horn without dying. I do not think any of the stark children aside from jon snow will ride a dragon. I do not believe you can warg dragons because they are fire made flesh and somehow that concept prevents me from thinking that they can be warged.

I think Dany uses magic unknowingly. I believe she will need to use the horn to get the dragons under control and her actions may have already cast a spell that allows he to use the horn without dying. I do not think any of the stark children aside from jon snow will ride a dragon. I do not believe you can warg dragons because they are fire made flesh and somehow that concept prevents me from thinking that they can be warged.

I agree, but still think maybe Bran will be able to warg a dragon. Not saying he will do, just think he will have that power. Daenerys for me anyway will be the only one who can blow the horn properly, but I think it could be the horn that brings down the wall & the one sam has is the horn to control Dragons.

I agree, but still think maybe Bran will be able to warg a dragon. Not saying he will do, just think he will have that power. Daenerys for me anyway will be the only one who can blow the horn properly, but I think it could be the horn that brings down the wall & the one sam has is the horn to control Dragons.

I agree on the part that it´s te wrong horn that she is going to blow, But what was it where Manche Raider is looking for ? Maby thats the Horn that controle's the dragongs ???

Archived