If Aegon has really takin Storms End...

Jon Icefyre

Thank you

So, all together, how many chapters have been released or read out by GRRM from TWOW and which are available to read now other than Arianne 1, which is on his website?

I remember 4 chapters/resumes/parts of TWoW being resealed so far. All were discussed in the forum (here on TWoW section). Here it is the links for the discussion topics about it:

Arianne I: http://georgerrmartin.com/if-sample.html

Arianne II:

Theon I:

Victarion I:

I don´t know, I think the Vale could be a bit too much to handle for him, he would have to deal with an enemy force that was spared throughout the whole War of the 5 Kings and the Mountains could be pretty deadly for his force too.

that's the fun with the vale: IT appears strong but it on the verge of it's own civil war

These are all very good point. I completely forgot about the Hightowers part to play in all this. I mean they're as rich as the Lannisters and have more men than any of the other Tyrell bannermen, plus they control the second largest city in the seven kingdoms(Old Town). Aegon doesn't need to marry Arianne he'll get Doran's support because he's his nephew regardless of marriage. The Hightowers were always huge supporters of the Targs so I think you marry Aegon to a Hightower like the Targs have done in the past, take the reach, and perhaps even name the Hightowers Overlords of the Reach and Warden of the South. I remember one of the Golden Company members in ADWD talking about how they still had friends in the Reach, and the Tyrell's hold over the Reach is not as strong as they think. Could they have been talking about the Hightowers?

that's the fun with the vale: IT appears strong but it on the verge of it's own civil war

Oh please, No :( The situation is f***ed up enough at the moment another civil war would be horrible. I hope this one time Littlefinger fails and the Vale realises "hey you know what, we can kick his ass back to the Riverlands and keep his daughter as a Ward". Would be good for him and Sansa

I posted this in another thread-I think the Vale' armies will be used to retake Winterfell and reinstate Sansa as Lady of Winterfell. I think Aegon could win them over without fighting them.

I posted this in another thread-I think the Vale' armies will be used to retake Winterfell and reinstate Sansa as Lady of Winterfell. I think Aegon could win them over without fighting them.

Stannis is already taking care of that, and Davos is on the way with Rickon.

I remember 4 chapters/resumes/parts of TWoW being resealed so far. All were discussed in the forum (here on TWoW section). Here it is the links for the discussion topics about it:

Arianne I: http://georgerrmarti.../if-sample.html

Arianne II: http://asoiaf.wester...anne-ii-part-2/

Theon I: http://asoiaf.wester...oilers-theon-i/

Victarion I: http://asoiaf.wester...er-victarion-i/

Many thanks

I agree with everything except the last part. Winterfell was taken without Robb being there. Taking a castle while the lord isn't there is actually a smart move, because said lord will have to send his army to get the castle back, hence his forces won't be directed somewhere else. For exemple, he might conquer HG, and while the Tyrell's army leaves KG, Aegon can march on the capital.

Yeah, you're right

Make a marriage pact with Arianne or just Marry her, either wait for the Dorne forces and fight the Tyrell host in the field, then onto KL, or have Dorne march on the Reach to try and draw the Tyrell force away South and march straight to KL.

I think it would be smart to not marry Arianne. The Martells already will support his cause due to the fact that theyre related already through Elia. He should marry someone out of Oldtown, or Margery.

Marrying Margaery would pretty much seal the deal for Aegon.

How big is his army at the end of ADwD or the beginning of TWoW?

Add Dorne and Highgarden, and I would not want to mess with them.

Agon had about 50.000 men when he hit Westeros. Wel let say hi have lost atleast 5.000 till 10.000 men Whit's hit Attacks. The Lanisters have probably about 40.000 soldiers' left and shit loads of money The Tyrels have also shit lots of money and also about 30.000-40.000 soldiers.

Dorne want to marry Arianne to Agon But Agon want to marry whit Danny. So 2 things can happen or hi marry whit Arianne or hi need sit where hi sit and defend.

And i dont see Doran give Agon the uses of his 60.000 spears whit out Agon Marry whit Arianne

So Tyrion have Agon Where hi wants him when hi joins whit Danny

Golden Company has 10k, Dorne doesn't have 60k and their numbers dwindle as they sit inactive.

I question the will of the remaining Lannisters may to raise a host, without Tywin, Tyrion, Kevan or Jaime and only Cersei who is under house arrest and generally becoming viewed as a screw up and has perhaps turned piously weird, I'm not sure there's anyone who cares enough to defend Tommen's throne. They could probably add some numbers to augment a Tyrell host, but winter is coming and they all thought the wars were done, like the Riverlands they've got their own houses to tend to.

I can't believe no one has mentioned Tarly defecting and being made Liege lord of the reach. Yes the Hightowers are the richest, and yes the Tyrells have a strong force, but Tarly is Mace's commander and everyone in the reach respects him. The hightowers have their hands full and in my opinion will likely get stomped on soon. I see Connington offering Tarly the reach, Tarly telling Tyrell he lost the battle and then a trap being laid for Tyrell. It is also worth noting what Lord Peter Baelish asked the Iron Throne for while being besieged by the knights declarant. And that he probably knows more of whats going on than anyone but Varys.

They won't have to conquer the Reach, Varys will hand it to them. Kill Mace and they end Tyrell ambition, as well as making the apparently pious Willas Lord, when the HS crowns Aegon so to will Willas declare for him. There's also the matter of not wanting to open a second front against Aegon/Dorne whilst he tries to push back the Ironborn and if Aegon takes KL he may take Marge and her cousins hostage, or the faith may still have her and their release will come at a price.

Archived