TTTNE 379: "Speak 'quack' and enter - ducks welcome!"

King Tyrion I

So, a couple weeks ago I decided to combine the last two chapters of my dissertation into one chapter. I'm now almost half way done with the last damn chapter of my dissertation.

So, excited.

Happy Friday everyone!

So, a couple weeks ago I decided to combine the last two chapters of my dissertation into one chapter. I'm now almost half way done with the last damn chapter of my dissertation.

So, excited.

Happy Friday everyone!

Yay Tammy!!!

Have fun!! Remember what I told you :D

I'm sorry, but I didn't talk to her at all. Not even an hello or goodbye. :(

Talked to another girl all night, though. She mysteriously knew about my little secret, just by observing me. :P We had some good discussions, we were the last to leave. :P

Goodnight everyone.

Congrats, Tammy!

Why did I walk downtown for a few drinks? It is 9F. I think the brews in my fridge are warmer. :frown5:

Ugh yes it's around the same temperature here and it's absolutely miserable. Hope the alcohol warms you up or something :lol:

I'm not going to be posting for the rest of the weekend because House of Cards premiered today so I'm going to be doing that, then a lot of reading, and then the Superbowl! Have my weekend planned out. :thumbsup:

Nice :P Have a fun weekend :P

Mine will involve some work and some singing and some socializing and a lot of dealing with cold weather. Not excited about that last part D:

Morning ... I feel guilty for my day off now that I see what an essay I have to write till Monday ... :(

Also, our downstairs neighbours had a party last night, and were playing really horrible music till 1 a. m. or so very loudly, then my father went down and threatened to call the police if they do not stop. Still, I could not sleep well ...

Aw Buck, sorry to hear that. Don't feel sorry for your day off, though. I find that taking a day off *IS* very different from procrastinating, in that the work you have to do doesn't weigh so heavily on your mind. It's what kept me sane this autumn when I was both writing my masters thesis and applying to grad school in the US.

Marry me, baby. I'll take you to hot chocolate all the time. We'll both hate our country together and write angsty poems about it :love:

This is awkward, I don't even know if you know who I am. I recognised you by your otter. You can do it by my birthday.

Hahaha, you had me really confused there for a second. Fancy seeing you here!

How can I say no to such a passionate and bold proposal? :love: I will sit on my windowsill and sigh and pine for you until the day you return. And then take you to Living Room for hot chocolate. :)

I think I have somewhere around 90 something. I have 12? Full sets and some extra d6's.

I feel like I have a ton, I couldn't imagine having over two thousand. I'd never be able to choose

This is bad, you guys are making my wish for more dice feel justified. I only have one standard RPG set, and one special gold D12. And here I thought our DM had more dice than he could ever need - three usual sets and one small metal set I bought him for Chrismas. :D

This place has some really nice sets. Maybe I'll buy myself one when my scholarship money finally arrives. I'd buy all of them, but then I'd go broke. :D

Can I nominate Logen Ninefingers for the biggest badass in all literature?

'They send such as you to fight me? A fucking insult.'

Finished The Blade Itself, and I have to say the penunltimate chapter of the book has to be one of the best written chapters I've ever read. Phenomenal, and better than the duel between Gregor and Oberyn when it comes to fighting.

You met your husband here? I met my girlfriend on a forum, too! She's on here as well, she just doesn't really post. That's pretty cool.

ETA: Forgive me for stalking, but what part of MO are you from? I live in KCK.

I am in Joplin Mo, which is pretty much straight down from you! So nice to have some one closer for once. We met here back in 2006 in this thread back when it was really never ending. We then would take in chat and it it went from there. He moved here in 2007 and we married in 2008 had a baby in 2009. Audrey was I think the second or third baby from people meeting on the board, but the first baby from a couple in the TTTNE thread. IW does not come around here that much but the old timers remember how crazy he was. He does keep in touch with some through FB though. After all him and SB are super twins so they have to be in touch. :lol:

Archived