What would you do?

Nerolunar

You would be a random peasant covered in mud (and likely eating it), and by the timelinie of ASOFAI busy getting tortured and murdered by mr. Mountain and his merry band of criminals that you have to call your betters.

Just being realistic here. The only ones who are allowed to dream are the Tyrions of that world. ;)

:lmao:

We have a new Lord Commander these days (or had, I'm not quite sure) anyway, he will not turn away help when it is offered. I'm sure we could find a place for you in The New Watch (just an idea I'm kicking around, trying to "jazz" us up a bit) :drunk:

sounds like a plan, i'll train as a ranger

I would rather not be in Westeros... ideally I would be in Braavos, which looks like the place you're most likely to live a peaceful and dignified life start to end. Given the morality of the World of Ice and Fire I wouldn't mind being a FM (well, FW), as they seem to make sure the deaths are quick, painless and largely dignified. Or one of the great courtesans.

Given the statistics for the whole world, how come nobody thinks they could end up as a slave? Peasant is not nearly the worst thing that can happen to someone.

Maesters seem a little hypocritical to me, like Lady Dustin, though I, unlike her, understand their value, I wish they would be more open with their knowledge.

Well in real life I am an accountant for a billionaire's family office so mayhaps I could be Master of Coin for a great Lord in Westeros.

I would likely be born a commoner. If that is the case I would rather be in Essos than Westeros. There seems to be more financial and social mobility over there.

Archived