1vs1 Ending - suggestions

StannisEndGame

Okey so if the whole asoiaf saga would come down to a 1vs1 sword fight which would settle everything let's say at the of aDoS which characters would you see fighting it out?

It could be a good/evil clash but not neccesarily however it would be the final climax of the entire series. Yeah I know it's kind of lame and I hope GRRM doesn't end it like this but in theory who would you like to see? Or what would be most likely if this was the case?

Personally I would want

Jon Snow (good) vs Euron Greyjoy (Evil)

Suggestions? :)

Even though theories can be made that they're both still alive, this is one plotline that I'm sorry we won't be able to see come to fruition. But then, Martin was never big on poetic (or any sort, really) of justice anyway.

I`d be pleased even if they were dead and they would be fighting in the deepest of the 7 hells, I just really want to see a fight between the two. It was built up so much and it never happened, for me it`s the most dissapoiting thing in the series.

If we have to pick 2 characters that wo now for sure that are alive and that they are healthy enough for a sword fight right now I would pick Victarion vs Garlan Tyrell, for no specific reason

Okey so if the whole asoiaf saga would come down to a 1vs1 sword fight which would settle everything let's say at the of aDoS which characters would you see fighting it out?

It could be a good/evil clash but not neccesarily however it would be the final climax of the entire series. Yeah I know it's kind of lame and I hope GRRM doesn't end it like this but in theory who would you like to see? Or what would be most likely if this was the case?

Personally I would want

Jon Snow (good) vs Euron Greyjoy (Evil)

Suggestions? :)

The idea of this fight itself intrigues me greatly but Victarion is meant to kill Euron, it is his single greatest wish somewhat like Sandor's. It wouldn't surprise me anyway if Victarion is never able to lay a finger on Euron in future books as he possesses a special kind of cunning mind.

Theon vs. Euron, as it could have an interesting symbolic resonance.

Just think about what we know about Euron?

Simply, Euron is a cunning, ruthless monster, suspected “kinslayer,” that actively abuses women.

What were many people’s opinions of Theon reading ACOK?

Particularly, he was seen as a somewhat cunning young man that was slowly turning himself in ruthless monster, “kinslayer,” that actively abuses women.

I.e. Euron was a potential path that Theon could have become thirty years down the line, if he hadn’t been captured and had instead continued to become more of an Ironborn.

However, instead his capture by Ramsay has led him to realize his mistake in siding with his Ironborn side rather than his Stark side.

Therefore, Theon sacrificing himself while defeating/killing Euron could act as symbolic symbol of Theon killing the man he could have become if had continued down the Ironborn path and replacing that with a more honorable nature.

Or this could seem like silly nonsense and only make sense to me.

Archived