And What Are We Drinking, Again?

Fragile Bird

Emergenc-C. :(

Same here. Been drinking that stuff like it's liquid gold and taking 2000mg in supplements a day and it's only succeeded it keeping my cold at bay instead of fully destroying me like the bastard bug longs to do.

I also have a lovely bottle of The Glenlivet 18 year that I've been slowly be surely enjoying every other evening.

Aberlour a'bunadh. Best bang for the buck of any whisky, IMO.

lovely. i thought about you the other day as i was reading whisky advocate and it was an issue that focused on the peatier stuff.

perhaps after my shower i will treat myself to a little lagavulin 16.

for the time being though it is a bottle of flying dog's snake dog ipa.

lovely. i thought about you the other day as i was reading whisky advocate and it was an issue that focused on the peatier stuff.

Whoa baby! Opened my bottle of lagavulin 16, never had any before. Does one add a few drops of water, or chips of ice?

Man, peat.

for the time being though it is a bottle of flying dog's snake dog ipa.

:thumbsup:

Whoa baby! Opened my bottle of lagavulin 16, never had any before. Does one add a few drops of water, or chips of ice?

Man, peat.

Good, isn't it? Water is perfectly fine, though I don't add it myself, but ice is not a good idea as it deadens the taste buds.

Archived