And What Are We Drinking, Again?

Fragile Bird

Water. I have somehow convinced myself to not drink for the entirety of February. Pray for donkey!

Dear Gods

Please give Donkey the strength, the will, the power of mind to realize his error and return to drink before it's too late.

-Panda

I'm drinking coffee. With cookies. Lovely. Beer's coming later, when I sit down to watch The Big Game

Dear Gods

Please give Donkey the strength, the will, the power of mind to realize his error and return to drink before it's too late.

-Panda

Seriously. I've had about 15 pints of water today, and I don't feel the least bit drunk. I'm not altogether sure that lucidity is a wise choice for me.

Seriously. I've had about 15 pints of water today, and I don't feel the least bit drunk. I'm not altogether sure that lucidity is a wise choice for me.

Okay, on a more serious note...too much water can cause serious health problems... marathoners have died from over-hydrating themselves during races.

Okay, on a more serious note...too much water can cause serious health problems... marathoners have died from over-hydrating themselves during races.

Seriously, the rule of thumb is take your weight in pounds, divide by 2, and take one tenth of that amount as the number of cups of water you should drink in a day. So, Nasrudin, if you weigh 200 pounds (just to use a round figure) you should drink about 10 cups of water a day.

What'd I drink tonight... Sierra Nevada Torpedo, Dixie Blackened Voodoo Lager, Sam Adams Alpine Spring.

You'd think there was a football game on or something.

Don't know either of your bookend varietals, but they sound quite appealing.

Had some Hanger 24 tonight. Really solid.

I wasn't aware being drunk required a remedy. :unsure:

When you are not sure about your steps it does :drunk:

Being sober requires a remedy, being drunk a budget.

Tsipouro is very cheap here. Even if you haven't got much money you can get drunk. And some even produse their own wine or tsipouro...

Archived