Most Haunting Words? (possible minor spoilers)

Lord of Weirmont

Wish I had a like button, this is lovely.

Mark my words, she'll do it. I just hope when she does she has the extra added history to know she is sending them to Jon, her nephew. Because if I died, I have always said to my children - go to my sister or my brother. jon is her closest kin, now that the very good Maester Aemon, her own relative, has passed trying to finally get to her.

The night is dark and full of terrors -pretty haunting I'd say

Not a line so to say, but Renly's peach certainly haunts Stannis!

Agree so much with Promise me Ned, You know nothing Jon Snow. and The North remembers

I found Loras's When the sun sets no candle can replace it pretty haunting too, was just too sad. :(

"When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east," said Mirri Maz Duur. "When the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves. When your womb quickens again, and you bear a living child. Then he will return, and not before."

The night is dark and full of terrors -pretty haunting I'd say

Not a line so to say, but Renly's peach certainly haunts Stannis!

Agree so much with Promise me Ned, You know nothing Jon Snow. and The North remembers

I found Loras's When the sun sets no candle can replace it pretty haunting too, was just too sad. :(

i actually laughed when he said that. but i can get why it can be haunting too.

The sound of a door opening, the scream of a rusted iron hinge.

You have to know your name.

:agree: Also:

"Come the dawn, we shall see."

The vow of the Night's Watch.

"So, tell me again exactly what it was that you saved?"

"But... that's a grandson... and he never was much use."

"Kill the boy, Jon Snow. Winter is coming. Winter is almost upon us. Kill the boy and let the man be born." :whip:

And of course the ever mentioned "Egg, I dreamed I was old"

Because I loved Aemon, and as a reader of D&E, I know the Egg he was talking to. It brings tears to my eyes everytime. :bawl:

“I see you, wolf child. Blood child. I thought it was the lord who smelled of death...you are cruel to come to my hill, cruel. I gorged on grief at Summerhall, I need none of yours. Begone from here, dark heart. Begone!”

I lost a lot of hope for Arya when this happened, and all I could think of was Cersei.

As far as quotes go:

"I am the storm, my lord. The first storm, and the last."

Euron Greyjoy

Archived