Which character reminds you of you?

Blue Rose Direwolf

No like button, but I wanted to tell you this is beautiful.

Yes, she's one of mine as well, but I would never would think to choose her for the character I'm 'most like'...probably because there's so much of the fantastical in her story....so thanks for the thread, and leading me to an unexpected conclusion!

My pleasure!

actually, it's not ironic, but super apropos. Jigglypoof functions sort of like a mockingbird here-- it looks like a kirby, but isn't really, and also the jigglypoof song is kind of like a bird call, lulling unsuspecting victims into treachery.

I looked it up on wiki but apparently that thing is called a jigglypuff. Jigglypoof however might be an affectionate nickname that Renly might've given Loras or vice versa it seems to me. ;)

We may both be adorable pink poofs on the outside, but on the inside we're completely different.

This will certainly make me look at bumps! in a different light. Perhaps bumps! is like Dr. Jekyll and mr. Hyde. On this forum bumps! = anti-LF. But off it a super-LF.

Ha! People who are like Gregor probably wouldn't know they're like Gregor. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who self-reflects much, know what I mean? Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm waiting for someone to surprise me.

Guys like Ramsay and Gregor wouldn't be on the internet but out there killing people.

This will certainly make me look at bumps! in a different light. Perhaps bumps! is like Dr. Jekyll and mr. Hyde. On this forum bumps! = anti-LF. But off it a super-LF.

I don't think I'm supposed to tell this to anyone but she may or may not have a LF shrine in her bedroom closet.

I looked it up on wiki but apparently that thing is called a jigglypuff. Jigglypoof however might be an affectionate nickname that Renly might've given Loras or vice versa it seems to me. ;)

yea, that thing is technically a "jigglypuff," but I spell it phonetically (it's the way that thing kind of pronounces it in the song he sings that consists of nothing more than repeating his name).

also, so your hypothesis about jekyll bumps isn't true-- I'm too smart to be LF.

I don't think I'm supposed to tell this to anyone but she may or may not have a LF shrine in her bedroom closet.

No, no no, it's the Stannis fans who do that with pictures of the bald wonder under their pillows.

Arya, Tyrion, and with a bit of Jon Snow. I am a giant tomboy, scrappy, bookish, calculating, loner, and a survivor (home life wasn't very great). Was often made fun of by girls who would be considered "girly". My way of escape was through reading. I am VERY snarky, but I try to be an empathetic individual (though I fail like... a lot).

That and I've got a long face and also born on the wrong side of the sheets.

Arya, Tyrion, and with a bit of Jon Snow. I am a giant tomboy, scrappy, bookish, calculating, loner, and a survivor (home life wasn't very great). Was often made fun of by girls who would be considered "girly". My way of escape was through reading. I am VERY snarky, but I try to be an empathetic individual (though I fail like... a lot).

Talk about some serious parallels! Those girls were probably just jealous because they weren't as interesting as you.

I relate to what you've told us. I'm a big dude who always had people around him. It's still like that. Things are expected from me. But I'd rather cry in sight of everyone who thinks of me as the tough guy, I'd rather tell them that's not how I am, I wish I was emotionally brave enough to tell my friend how sorry I am, to tell my girl I love her even though I'm a different person, not what she thinks I am... And I found a shelter in reading books. Since I was eight I've read plenty of books (Bukowski, Dostoievski, Dickens, Orwell...) but I've never told anyone but my family and some teachers.

Archived