Whose death would make you grieve the most?

~khaleesi~

I actually think that Jaime and Theon need to die. Always repulsed by both of them. Interesting characters, yes, but they both have it coming, no matter how much they "atone" -- which, for the record, I don't think they can really do. They certainly haven't done it yet, from where I'm sitting.

I'd be hit the hardest by Jon's death, if it sticks. After that, Sansa, Arya, Bran. And Dany.

Sansa. I'd be really sad if she dies. She was just a naive girl thrust into a world she didn't understand. It'd really bum me out.

I would say Stannis, normally. However, Stannis will most likely die like a badass, so I will mourn him with respect instead of tears.

I'm not even a Sansa fan but that would just be ugh.

Me too, I wonder why she gets so much sympathy.

I hated her character in the first three books but when she was getting beaten in KL it was way more uncomfortable to me than when Arya was getting mistreated. And Arya is my favorite character.

To think about Sansa dying would jusy be the saddest thing. If Arya died i would be more angry than sad.

Jon and

Any more Starks (except UnCat finally passing after completing her redecoration of the trees in the Riverlands)

I guess Sandor if he dies shortly after he reunites with Sansa

Ghost

Barristan before he learns of R+L=J

Wun Wun

Any of the CotF

I'd be more annoyed than saddened if Jon truly died the way he did. But I don't think that's the case.

I would mourn Davos more than Stannis because, like most people, I'm convinced he'll come to a glorious end soon. I don't think I need to go into detail about why those two are awesome around these parts. The other one whose death I would mourn most is Sansa because of the incredible development she's gone through and my own development in forming a more informed, mature opinion of her character.

I cannot withstand another Stark death. I will also be inconsolable if Davos and/or Brienne die.

I completely agree with this. I cannot withstand another Stark death, that would be too much, and just too cruel of GRRM. I already had to put the book down for an entire week after the first time I endured the Red Wedding… nope… just can’t do it, and when TKMNN, that too was a heartbreaker, but at least I was ready for it. At the moment, I’ve grown attached to all of the remaining Starks (except for UnCat, don’t care much for her dying a second time), Jamie, Jon Snow (mostly because I really want to discover the mystery about his parentage and if he died without ever finding out the truth, I think I would stop reading the series.). I really don’t want King Stannis to die, but I have this gut feeling that he will. I’m also attached to Melisandre, so hope she stays alive somehow. Davos’ death would sting, but I’d get over it. Barristan the Bold, yeah, I really like the old man, don’t want him to die just yet. Hmm, Tyrion as well… don’t want him to die just yet, it would be heartbreaking.

So in all, Starks, Jon, Jamie, Melisandre, King Stannis, Barristan, Tyrion.

Archived