King of Rivers and Hills mod

The Dragon's Suitor

I tried it but I wasn't too impressed. Too many troops from the beginning, I like to build up an army.

Plus the quotes in the load screen annoy me, because they made up people for sayings from the book.

Also, based on a small reveal from the World of Ice and Fire, we know what was the name of the Stormland kings, so that faction should be changed.

I noticed this as well. A few seemed strange at first but then I knew there were a lot completely transplanted.

The large army part makes sense due to the current status of these houses as royal houses though. Doubtless many of the houses had such resources at hand.

Which house did you play? My knowledge is limited to the Stark house as it is my first playthrough.

I noticed this as well. A few seemed strange at first but then I knew there were a lot completely transplanted.

The large army part makes sense due to the current status of these houses as royal houses though. Doubtless many of the houses had such resources at hand.

Which house did you play? My knowledge is limited to the Stark house as it is my first playthrough.

I didn't play much, but I tried Stark, the Stormkings, and Yronwood. It's pretty much all the same whichever house you choose, meaning you are thrown right into a conflict with imminent large battles

• 2 weeks later...

Been meaning to make this thread for some time.

Excellent sub mod, I thought. Played as Boltons, Arryns and Mudds so far. Going to give the Lannisters a whirl at some point.

I do agree with you on the loading screens though. I liked how they tried to write a story into the game with each of the houses having characters mentions in canon (Talon Arryn etc) but putting words from the ASOIAF series on the loading screens is rather lame.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived