Game of Thrones Ascent - now in Open Beta!

Khatie

The first day of beta hell seems to have died down. At least the game seems to be playable. Well not right now, because it's maintenance. But in general it seems to be a little buggy, but OK.

Invitation to alliance is still open, assuming the link works now: http://apps.facebook.com/gamethrones/play/alliance_invitation/441

Hmm, might be I should give this a try - haven't been playing any Facebook games for years (literally), but this one looks interesting, and even if it suffers from the typical Facebook syndrome of "annoy the fuck out of your friends, or else!", having a community through here would somewhat alleviate that problem. Of course, there's maintenance right now, but whenever that's over then.

I'm in, but we should call it "The Faceless"

We help each other as much as we can, and should anyone decide they have one the game, we will remind them "valar morghulis"

I already made the alliance if you guys want to join. My character's name is Harlan Leyrion.

Post your characters names on this forum and I'll add you to the group

Hmm, one thing I really dislike is that there's no filter on the name of your family - so if I want a character called Barristan Selmy, I can - and he'll go on to found House Selmy, who any number of idiotic NPCs will claim to never have heard of. Problem only gets worse if you choose Stark or Baratheon as your family name. Ugh.

The first day of beta hell seems to have died down. At least the game seems to be playable. Well not right now, because it's maintenance. But in general it seems to be a little buggy, but OK.

Invitation to alliance is still open, assuming the link works now: http://apps.facebook..._invitation/441

Yagatai, I don't think the Alliance feature is working right now. I clicked on your invitation, but got sent to my home screen. If I try to click the alliance button to search for alliances, nothing happens.

Alas! Well, I'm in as Praed Wythers. If you friend me, I will invite you to the alliance. Right now I'm on the leaderboards hovering at around 155ish.

Added you. I'm Mekelan Selmy (excuse the surname, I just wanted to check if you could select existing famous house names.. turns out you can - unfortunately. Whenever I reincarnate, I'll fix that).

Archived