Characters that needn't exist volume 1

Fetch me a block

I think that Hoster Tully should have been dead, unless of course `Tansy` means something more...

Aeron is just boring. Doesn't add anything to the Balon/Euron/Victarion mechanic and just spouts about "no godless man may sit the seastone chair" in every chapter. His chapters made me lose the will to read on. He could've been merged with Victarion.

I agree with both.

My personal pick is Shae - she just annoyed the hell out of me and I was kind of glad when Tyrion killed her

Aeron is just boring. Doesn't add anything to the Balon/Euron/Victarion mechanic and just spouts about "no godless man may sit the seastone chair" in every chapter. His chapters made me lose the will to read on. He could've been merged with Victarion.

I agree that he shouldn't have been a POV, but I still think he should exist as a character, because he is the one who pushes Victarion to take the Seastone Chair, if I'm remembering correctly. Without him, Victarion would be less of a character.

The Kettleblacks. WHY? WHY DO THEY EVEN EXIST? Complete waste of time. I hope the TV series finds a way to present Cersei's treasons/downfall without these people, as they are irritatingly comical.

They're Littlefinger's spies.

Razdraknaq zo krozdanzlaq or whatever from Meereen. I always mix them up but don't really care unfortunately.

Archived