The others, the wall and the north

Robin the Mighty

As it has been already discussed in other threads, that after jons assassination attempt that at the wall there will be a fallout and the NE will be destroyed and the wall is strong as long as the NW exists.

Dany has a dream that she will fight the others at the trident as most of you know, my question is what do you think will happen to the north, what will staniss do

As it has been already discussed in other threads, that after jons assassination attempt that at the wall there will be a fallout and the NE will be destroyed and the wall is strong as long as the NW exists.

Dany has a dream that she will fight the others at the trident as most of you know, my question is what do you think will happen to the north, what will staniss do

Damn . . . What's the evidence for a Dany v. Other throwdown on the Trident. That sounds pretty boss.

Damn . . . What's the evidence for a Dany v. Other throwdown on the Trident. That sounds pretty boss.

Here is the quote from the book,

"When she saw the Usurpers' rebel host across the river the were armored in all ice,"

It doesn't say she will fight the Others, only that her opponents wore Ice armor. It could be Others or it could be human soldiers wearing ice armor. (My view is that it will be Jon Snow troops wearing the ice armor taken from the Others after defeating them in the North)

OP - Welcome! Interesting question about Stannis and what he may do. I think that he will sacrifice himself as part of the struggle with the Others. Stannis seems to focus on the big picture or he would not have gone to the Wall. He will figure out a way to help defeat the Others through his personal sacrifice, possibly with some assistance from Theon (and Bran and Bloodraven).

Here is the quote from the book,

"When she saw the Usurpers' rebel host across the river the were armored in all ice,"

It doesn't say she will fight the Others, only that her opponents wore Ice armor. It could be Others or it could be human soldiers wearing ice armor. (My view is that it will be Jon Snow troops wearing the ice armor taken from the Others after defeating them in the North)

I think that was just a dream. Wasn't it at that time she was thinking a lot about Rhaegar?

I think the wildlings and queens men will come to jons aid. I think mel will keep his body alive untill his sprit returns from ghost and he will still be lord commander

I know I've seen on other threads that Jon being Lord Commander would cease to exist. Of course that's personal opinions of others, and myself. When you think about it, Jon at the time of his *possible death was quitting (didn't say it but actions speak louder than words) the NW. He was heading south to Winterfell.

I agree with you though about the wildlings coming to his aid (the wildlings were wanting to join Jon on his march to Winterfell), but I disagree with the Queen's Men- unless Melisandre was telling them to.

Archived