con questions and rumors & reports

The Tower of Joy is Randyl Tarly's cock and he used the Kingsguard as condoms as he fucked Lyanna. Then he used their white cloaks as belly wipes.

Howland Reed was there in his capacity as teh fluffer.

And now the flashbacks start... :)

Great sigs, Prod. And as I discovered you are only a true n00b for your first BwB night. If you survive the first night, then you are effectively a veteran and equipped to survive future BwB nights. And a nuclear holocaust, probably.

:lol: Who's that handsome fellow lurking in the background of many of those karaoke shots?

More pics tomorrow, tiredness is catching up on me. For now, a few comments:

Paddy is a star, for his excellent performance Saturday night.

Barry and Sean are superstars, for organising the party. It ROCKED. Out loud. And for finding us places to go and generally being funny and cool.

But Chal is a f*cking MEGASTAR for arranging the hostel and somehow managing to make sure everyone got beds and never losing it even when she was knackered and she had good reason. You have the patience of a saint, sweetheart. :)

The rest of you also rock, but slightly less. Deal with it. :P I'm sorry to those I didn't get to say goodbye to (but you really wouldn't have wanted me to wake you at 7:45 this morning) and to those I didn't spend nearly enough time talking to. :) Special props to Prod for starting an actual conversation about the books, by the way. :P

Aye, props to Chaldanya, Sean and Barry for organising things and picking us noobs up from all over London.

Here are the pics, they are out of order for somereason, the lower the number at tthe end of the pic, the older it is.

Some of the pics of Zakalwe's pictures are so radical that they *may* not be safe for work. Just a warning.

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y78/MaskPics/LondonMeet/

Should work now, made it public

Just to add that it was a great weekend. Thanks for all the efforts by Chal, Barry and Sean. You guys were amazing.

A major thanks also to Parris for showing up 2 nights. That was a wonderful surprise that I didn't expect, even when Mel T PM'd me on the first night from the mobile number that Parris told me she would be using. :) I hope she continues to enjoy her time over here. Showing her Zak's pics was hilarious. And since we had a 10th anniversary party of the publication of aGoT, her arrival was superb timing. It was great to get a chance to talk.

It was very enjoyable to meet some new people and its a pity some of them could only make one night. You know who you are. :)

And probably best one-liner for me was when this stranger came into our chill room and nodded at the heap of wrapped up cake beside Barry, and asked "What's that thing" in complete bafflement. (He probably thought it was dope). To which Sean (?)replied "That's Barry".

You have to be there. :)

And probably best one-liner for me was when this stranger came into our chill room and nodded at the heap of wrapped up cake beside Barry, and asked "What's that thing" in complete bafflement. (He probably thought it was dope). To which Sean (?)replied "That's Barry".

I'd forgotten that. Oh god, I'm broken!

I'm entirely too emo to be posting about my weekend. As soon as I've got the energy (and a new body) I'll give you some insights to how the organisers roll.

Does anyone else feel like they've been run over by a train?

N

Oy - any of us could walk into the Rangers squad, and you know it:p

Huge thanks to Barry, Sean and Chal for arranging the whole thing. And especially to Chal for her endless patience with people and some superb handling of a few unexpected situations;)

And an apology - I'm usually quiet, but not usually THAT quiet. If I seemed a little standoffish it was mostly because I was feeling rather poorly the Thursday and Friday, high levels of alchohol on Saturday didn't really help the recovery I'm afraid.:P

Great to see everyone again, and so many new people turning up. And Parris, of course...a completely unexpected joy:)

Edit: OMG...hottest picture ever - http://www.ohlookabutterfly.com/gallery/album39/abw

Archived