Which character would you choose to wed and Y

Yeskimo

Margaery Tyrell, probably because I just think the chick playing her in the show is hot :cheers:

Other than her, Alys Karstark seems like a pretty cool girl, takes things into her own hands to get away from her dickhead uncle, and just overall seemed like a cool person in the small amount of time we got to see her.

Sandor Clegare...though he doesn't believe in vows. So, I'll go with Robb 'coz he doesn't believe in one night stand...but I'll be widowed early. Probably Jon...but he took a vow not to take a wife...

I like women who are a little bit slutty. Someone like Asha or Gatehouse Ami would be good or one of the Sand Snakes. Arrianne and Dany are OK but they seem to high maintenence. As far as Cersei goes, she only seems to get off if she is manipulating you into doing something stupid, women like that are just bad news.

I like women who are a little bit slutty. Someone like Asha or Gatehouse Ami would be good or one of the Sand Snakes. Arrianne and Dany are OK but they seem to high maintenence. As far as Cersei goes, she only seems to get off if she is manipulating you into doing something stupid, women like that are just bad news.

Theres quite a bit of space between "a bit slutty" and OUTRIGHT WHORES...

#justsayin

Most of the women in the books are way younger than I am. Even that ultimate sex symbol Selyse. I might get stuck with Lady Olenna. Barbrey Riswell might actually be OK.

I'd like Arianne Martell. I wouldn't survive the experience but the mortician would never get the grin off my face.

Archived