The smallest moments that are hilarious

Florina Laufeyson

Renly laughing at joffrey for naming his sword lions tooth and getting kicked out of the room by robert was classic. Same for gendry m'ladying arya. Another funny moment was when bran was asking old nan about why hodor can only say his name and she mentions that his name is walder and that hodor is just some word he made up.

Renly laughing at joffrey for naming his sword lions tooth and getting kicked out of the room by robert was classic.

I have completely forgotten this. It was indeed classic :)

Despite how much of a horrible human being he is (in fact he's one fo the most pure evil and cruel characters), I can't help but find Vargo Hoat hilarious. I was almost disappointed he got killed off. ALMOST!

"Kingthlayer! You are my captifth!"

"Thaphireths!"

"Thilenth you fool!" *slaps Shagwell*

"YOU THLEW MY BEAR!!!"

"I hath chothen to be merthiful. Tell your Lord father!" *while being held at crossbow-point*

Despite how much of a horrible human being he is (in fact he's one fo the most pure evil and cruel characters), I can't help but find Vargo Hoat hilarious. I was almost disappointed he got killed off. ALMOST!

"Kingthlayer! You are my captifth!"

"Thaphireths!"

"Thilenth you fool!" *slaps Shagwell*

"YOU THLEW MY BEAR!!!"

"I hath chothen to be merthiful. Tell your Lord father!" *while being held at crossbow-point*

he actually is hilarious, i felt bad, but i proper laughed out loud at most of his dialogue

Don't make me rue the day I raped your mother!

Ohh....burrrrn Roose....

That is by far the best insult in the entire series. Seriously, how are you meant to come back from that? And Ramsay can't even fire a comeback about Roose being a rapist. It's an absolute nuclear bomb of a diss.

Having that said to you because you are actually the product of rape can probably cause some mental issues, and sadly for theon, Ramsay has some F***ed up ways of venting his anger.

Oh and my quote reminded me of another part when Dolorous Edd was quoting the dead bodies complaining about how that other body gets more earthworms.

Archived