Xaro Xhoan Daxos

Yvonne Veronique

I'm fairly new here, so I have no idea if this topic has been brought up before, but what path do you think the series is going to take after locking Xaro Xhoan Daxos seemingly forever? We obviously know that in the books he returns to Dany and eventually wages war against her. This was crucial as it added another enemy to the endless list of people that want Daenerys dead.

So my ultimate question is, who are they going to put in place of Xaro Xhoan Daxos if he doesn't make a magical reappearance or will they write that part out completely?

I'm fairly new here, so I have no idea if this topic has been brought up before, but what path do you think the series is going to take after locking Xaro Xhoan Daxos seemingly forever? We obviously know that in the books he returns to Dany and eventually wages war against her. This was crucial as it added another enemy to the endless list of people that want Daenerys dead.

So my ultimate question is, who are they going to put in place of Xaro Xhoan Daxos if he doesn't make a magical reappearance or will they write that part out completely?

Hmm, good question. I think they'll just replace him with another Yunkai slaver, something along the lines of Zagzoes McZaazaza....

Good question. I think they'll pick one of the other "thirteen" to take his place. Mathos maybe? He was in the show right?

I feel like the show will have jumped over a school of sharks by that point.

Hmm, good question. I think they'll just replace him with another Yunkai slaver, something along the lines of Zagzoes McZaazaza....

Haha, I actually laughed out loud at the last part of your sentence. I just feel like it's going to take away the shock of Xaro actually showing up to make a treaty with Dany. I literally screamed at my TV when they locked him away since I had in mind that he was going to visit her later on.

Good question. I think they'll pick one of the other "thirteen" to take his place. Mathos maybe? He was in the show right?

The thing is the other Thirteen were so forgetful, they held no special place in my mind. I think I'm just being picky.

Have you all forgotten that the rest of the Thirteen were all troat-cut by Pyat Pree in the series?

That's why I brought up the topic, actually, since the rest were killed. Also, was Quaithe introduced as part of the Thirteen in the books? I don't remember correctly if she was or was just a random woman.

I just hope that they leave the terrible mess they made out of Quarth behind and actually follow the story in Astapor.

No unmotivated character rewritings, scemes, changes to the culture or dragonthefts.

That's why I brought up the topic, actually, since the rest were killed. Also, was Quaithe introduced as part of the Thirteen in the books? I don't remember correctly if she was or was just a random woman.

No, she wasn't and the Thirteen weren't even the rulers of Quarth they were just a trader's alliance. The rulers were a council of very highborn nobles and not the richest merchants. She was an important priestess or oracle of some sort though.

I thought the 13 were all killed by warlock

Is it possible that Xaro could actually get out of his vault alive? Can't anyone open it?

Some BS about the vault being made of Valyrian Steel and Ducksauce offering make anyone that could open the vault rich beyond their wildest dreams (to no avail) point to no, I'm afraid.

Is it possible that Xaro could actually get out of his vault alive? Can't anyone open it?

Well it was supposed to be filled with treasure and it was not but unless there is a secret way out I can not see it. The fact that he did not have any wealth in it makes the secret passage theroy possible I suppose but it would be pretty lame. Someones got to take over Quarth now that all the other leaders are dead. Maybe they just come up with a new guy.

Archived