New swords?

FCOS

So I've got a damascus steel Ice, and I kinda have a regular steel longclaw (they were sold out, so I had my own version custom built), but the other blades on Valyrian steel are kinda boring. I was wondering if you could have any blade from the series, which blades would you have them make. I'd like the valyrian steel Arakh to be produced.

Dark sister would be another cool sword, albeit we've heard almost nothing about it besides its slender, and designed to be used by a woman/smaller person.

Yeah, thats a problem with a lot those old swords, there not described well enough.

I heard some complaints that Ice was kinda flimsy. Some guy reviewed a few I think, it was a while ago though. What do you think of the ones you have?

Yeah, thats a problem with a lot those old swords, there not described well enough.

Well we see both of them (the hilts at least) in the portraits of Aegon and his sisters and again with Maegor and Daemon, they change slightly but they're more or less the same.

I heard some complaints that Ice was kinda flimsy. Some guy reviewed a few I think, it was a while ago though. What do you think of the ones you have?

Well I dont go around killing or hitting stuff with it, but ice feels good. My longclaw isn't from Valyrian steel, so I can't vouch for it.

Ice from the Tv series...The rough, nordic and steel feeling fits better the description then the one from valyrian steel.

Jamies Gold hilted blade.

I do not like Roberts Warhammer....I wanted it to look bigger and more brutal...Shame they didn't do another ''style'' of the hammer in the series.

I'd like too see some decorations... like a Lannister helmet, Baratheon horned helmet (like Roberts) and the Hand of the king symbol (Both the pin and the chain)

Archived