Once Upon a Time (Its very own 2nd thread)

Howdyphillip

It's fine to act like you're in love, the problem is that Emma has turned into a complete different character. Season one Emma would never wear a dress like that one; the whole situation was written and acted in a way that made it look like she was going to prom, which is ridiculous for a 30-year-old. Damn, she was almost giggling at various points, and all the while Snow was going "tell me more, tell me more"? I do hope the writers realize "Grease" is not a good model to aspire to when writing romance...

I read somewhere that he's being on OUAT has more to do with his contract with ABC stipulating they they him to be regularly appearing on one of their shows, and since OUATiW was cancelled, this was the obvious alternative. I don't know if they intend to keep him around for long, or just until they place him in a different show, but Socha is a series regular now. My guess is, from his actions last episode, that his TL (Ana, is that it?) is either dead, or he believes that to be the case, and his arc in Storybrooke goes from there. Unless it's set before OUATiW? No idea how the timeline works here.

snip

Honestly, if that isn't redemption and character development, I don't know what is. :dunno:

We did only see Emma on one other date and it was a fake date so it's safe to say we have no idea what she would prefer to wear on an actual date. Also Season one Emma wouldn't do many things season 4 Emma is. I myself find that dress very pretty and I would buy it in a heart beat if I see anything similar. Currently in my 32nd year if age :) As soon as I buy that dress,or any that looks like it I'll also get a T-shirt saying " collecting disapproving looks of Lady Octarina since 2014 "

Wonderland was set in actual time of Alice so before Emma's time. They did show us happy ending,they were all blissful etc and it was set years after final episode. He was looking for Alice in Wonderland book in the library so that made me think it was author related. If anything happened to his Ana it happened years after the HE they all had. Maybe the curses flying left and right in previous years somehow changed it all. In wonderland the emphasis was on magic lamps and stuff and what Elsa was kept in and before her Ice Queen,looked very much like lamp for a Gennie from Wonderland. If I'm guessing the timelines correctly Knave's TL was Red Queen before Kora...I guess. He was really fun to watch in WondeL hope to see more of him.

Well...you like Regina and she's your favorite character so to you and all others who love her it is greatest story ever told but I was pretty meh about her from the start and only great performance from Lana made her ok-ish to me so...to me,her story arc was still just her spinning around from good to bad every half of season.It's a matter of simple personal preference. To you every second of Regina on screen was what you were tuning in to watch every sunday to me it wasn't so, if there was 4 seconds or 40 minuter of her made no difference to me,at least it made no big difference. It's same now. I really liked Emma in the beginning,she was my favorite, and I might argue she is loosing screen time because of Regina and her endless I'm good I'm bad arcs but I don't care much for her lately so...neeeh...What does it say about the show that what I'm interested in the most is what Knave of Hearts wants and what happened to Ana,and what happened in Forzen story. How are Charmings ruling Storybrook...pass,how Gold deceives Belle...pass,how Hook turns from good to bad again...pass,how Emma isn't doing much but chasing someone around SB...pass....operation Mongoose has potential but I think it is somehow related to Knave (Will)...

I counsel patience; each character will once again get his/her due. And if the Snow Queen and Elsa don’t prove to be satisfying characters, there is always Maleficent in the second half of the season.

Great advice.

RE: Gold,maybe he's trying to gain all that power to change rules of magic so he could bring Neil back from the dead or change the past...maybe..

Yeah, I think that's likely, and maybe his quest to bring his son back is what brings Maleficent to the second half of the season. Because she died, right? Anyway, as much as I might like the idea of Nealfire back, I doubt that will happen :dunno:

I myself find that dress very pretty and I would buy it in a heart beat if I see anything similar. Currently in my 32nd year if age :) As soon as I buy that dress,or any that looks like it I'll also get a T-shirt saying " collecting disapproving looks of Lady Octarina since 2014 "

I'll even sign that for you! :cool4:

And I have to say, I found your way of replying to several topics in a post much more effective than multiquoting, I might choose that in the future :cheers:

I know not this Ice Queen, my only guess was Narnia Lady but no. So I'm just calling her Cleavage McCold or Chill Top until she chooses to give us a name and a preachy soliloquy. Played an interesting character on Revolution though.

I think she's the original Snow Queen from the Hans Christian Andersen tale that Frozen was based on. I haven't read it yet, but I intend to do so today or tomorrow, see if I can guess where OUAT will go with her. ;)

I never managed to watch more than a few episodes of Revolution, but I loved Elizabeth Mitchell on Lost. Nope, still not over Juliet's fate. :crying:

Juliet and Sawyer were my second favorite couple on lost after Des and Penny....le sigh

I think I red Frozen was loosley based on Kye and Gerda story. Loosley. They were best frriends but he somehow ends with piece of ice in his heart, thanks to ice queen of course. Ge goes to live wth her in her ice castle and every day that ice in his heart makes him colder and colder. Gerda finds him and with power of love melts ice in his heart. That is what I remember.

Maybe Maleficent comes back in flashbacks only, maybe she worked with Rumple or something.

Robert Carlyle has teased about Rumple's relationship with the Snow Queen:

Question: What can you tease about the history with Rumple and the Snow Queen?

Carlyle: I don't know how much I can really tell you about it other than they go way back. A lot of these magical characters, Rumple has either trained or helped in some way. He hasn't exactly trained her, but he's helped her along the way. There's a deep, deep history there, but there's a real strange relationship. They're very, very dangerous to each other. They're both slightly afraid of each other, I think.

The rest of the interview is really good as well, I love hearing actors who really understand their characters talk about them.

Also, I suppose you've all heard by now that the midseason finale will be two-hours long, putting this season to a total of 23 episodes? Hopefully, this will be better than the last double-sized episode; and, also hopefully, they will stop cutting all the Regina/Snow scenes that don't involve jokes about paintings this season.

I did a search for Grimm and this thread popped up - which is just dandy because I binge watched the first few seasons this summer.

I don't know why but I love this show. I don't normally go for the cheesy stuff but this show is a strange addiction.

Maybe you guys can help me with a few questions?

Whatever happened to August booth? Is he still a wooden doll in a trailer or did I completely miss a step there?

Who's house was Rumps in with the sorcerer's little box mabobby thing?

I missed the second ep because my DVR decided to get possessed so I'm not entirely up to date with snow queen. I am dying to know how she knows Emma.

Also, I was listening to the Kristen Baur interview on nerdist and it sounds like she's coming back now that True Blood is done!

Who's house was Rumps in with the sorcerer's little box mabobby thing?

I missed the second ep because my DVR decided to get possessed so I'm not entirely up to date with snow queen. I am dying to know how she knows Emma.

Also, I was listening to the Kristen Baur interview on nerdist and it sounds like she's coming back now that True Blood is done!

1) you mean, the house where he and Belle spent their honeymoon? I don't think that was revealed yet (if it even will be). Unless you're asking about the old man he captured with the hat? That's Mickey Mouse, from Fantasia :cool4:

2) well, I don't remember exactly what happened each episode, but I think there were no reveals on the SQ in that one? All we know about her so far is that Hans freed her from the jar, she told Elsa she's her aunt, but Elsa has no memory of that, she recognized Emma, but Emma doesn't remember her, she knows Rumple but we don't know in what capacity, and she went to Storybrooke on her own for some as yet unknown reason. So, yeah, we know nothing lol

3) yes, Maleficent will be relevant in the second half of the season! But Kristin Bauer has already filmed something, some kind of flashback, I'd imagine, so it looks like she'll show up in a few episodes!

So August is back in the Enchanted forest? And he's a little boy?

I completely missed that :dunce:

No, I think he's still in Storybrooke, but a kid again, and he has no memory of what happened to him after the curse. Season 2, back when Neal still thought Tamara was simply his fiancee, no hidden agendas.

1) you mean, the house where he and Belle spent their honeymoon? I don't think that was revealed yet (if it even will be). Unless you're asking about the old man he captured with the hat? That's Mickey Mouse, from Fantasia :cool4:

2) well, I don't remember exactly what happened each episode, but I think there were no reveals on the SQ in that one? All we know about her so far is that Hans freed her from the jar, she told Elsa she's her aunt, but Elsa has no memory of that, she recognized Emma, but Emma doesn't remember her, she knows Rumple but we don't know in what capacity, and she went to Storybrooke on her own for some as yet unknown reason. So, yeah, we know nothing lol

3) yes, Maleficent will be relevant in the second half of the season! But Kristin Bauer has already filmed something, some kind of flashback, I'd imagine, so it looks like she'll show up in a few episodes!

No, I think he's still in Storybrooke, but a kid again, and he has no memory of what happened to him after the curse. Season 2, back when Neal still thought Tamara was simply his fiancee, no hidden agendas.

Thank you, M'Lady! That helps immensely.

Yes, I was wondering who's house Rumple and Belle were honeymooning in. Was that the scorcerer's apprentices' house? I was thinking Anna may be there somewhere since she was last to have the doohickey in the EF.

I don't know how I missed what happened to August, but sure did miss it.

I'm interested in seeing what Rumple is up to. I love the way he giggles.

Archived