Once Upon a Time (Its very own 2nd thread)

Howdyphillip

For once I agree with you about Regina Ser Scott.

I mean what the hell was that. An attempt to keep Gold from turning good. So she turned Belle dark.

I must be really tired because I would think Gold would pose more of a threat and competition to her as The Dark One. Than the man trying to hold onto what goodness he had in him.

I love Lana Parilla She rocks the Regina role. And I really love her on screen presence.

It's just that a person usually doesn't get away with so much continually without either a redemption path or the destruction path. And since redemption seems to be out the window. Every bad act of hers makes me cringe as I feel her time is coming to an end.

Maybe 'Mayor' is just a leadership title that gives her power and no one has taken it away from her yet. But honestly we haven't seen her do any town running other than occasionally sitting behind the desk.

I've just finished watching it. So I'm going to get some sleep and see what I think about this episode in the morning. But at the moment Regina's motivations are obscure.

WA,

And Reginia has to know that Henry will never go with her willingly if she's a "bad guy". What the hell does she think she's going to achive by walking the left hand path if her goal is to gain Henry's love?

I think what she did to Belle was pure petty revenge against Gold. I doubt she really destroyed the "semblance of" love potion or has ready access to another one for Henry. I think she's given up completely on trying to be good and will live with being the "evil" queen/mayor and thinks having Henry under a façade spell of love for her will be enough.

And as long as she has magic team good guys are letting her keep the town, it would take a concerted and likely costly effort to oust her and they are more interested in focusing on working on getting back to the enchanted forest.

This episode reminded me of how much I love Rumple as the Dark One! Though, I must say, the romcom moments made me cringe badly.

And can someone kill Tamara and Greg already? If not for everything else, at least for bringing back Hook.

Looking forward to whatever mess those beans will cause.

How can she be acting as "mayor" in any event?

That's what I keep asking myself. Though she has magic, she has no real power, no armies, or whatever it was that kept her on a throne in FTL. Which now makes me wonder, supposing her soldiers were also cursed, why hasn't she recruited them back to her service?

I think what she did to Belle was pure petty revenge against Gold.

I agree. It also seems to me that, now she knows Bae is Henry's father, she thinks making Gold the Dark One again will unbalance that family enough for her to be able to gain a few points with Henry somehow.

I agree. It also seems to me that, now she knows Bae is Henry's father, she thinks making Gold the Dark One again will unbalance that family enough for her to be able to gain a few points with Henry somehow.

It may very well work out that way. But by Belle becoming Lacey and that reviving Gold's Dark One side I think was an unplanned consequence of Regina just wanting to hurt Gold. So now she may try to use that to her advantage but it could come back to bite her bad.

Drawk,

One of the big points of "Welcome to Storybrooke" was that Regina wasn't happy with the cursed town. She needed something more. We are led to believe that's why she had Gold find Henry. If the "fake" misery didn't make her happy why would Henry's "fake" love work any better.

Die Regina die. Take Hooky with you.

This episode reminded me of how much I love Rumple as the Dark One! Though, I must say, the romcom moments made me cringe badly.

And can someone kill Tamara and Greg already? If not for everything else, at least for bringing back Hook.

:lol: Yes this.

I don't know about any one else. But when she opened the trailer and Hook was revealed. I let out a disgusted groan. Lamest reveal ever.

Yep that is going to go so well for them.

I am curious what Regina will do with the Bean crop. (That was so easy to find wasn't it? And they did a piss poor job of keeping it a secret. apart from the cloaking there was almost zero extra effort.)

At first I thought she might let them continue all the while not revealing that she knows. But now I'm wondering if she might take a plant and burn the rest.

I just wanted to post this. I totally agree with this analysis.

Okay, the latest episode: you can hate Regina all you like, you're completely right to do so, but she's still a much better, more tolerable villain than the new annoying trio we're getting, ugh. :bang: :ack: And when she's that delusional and easy to manipulate, she really is adorable :blush:

Zombie Maleficent. That was ridiculous, but I guess bringing back Kristin Bauer or the dragon was too expensive. And how stupid can Emma possibly be?! If she feels someone is using Bae somehow, the logical thing to do is enlist the help of his incredibly powerful and cunning father, not a 12-year-old boy!

OUAT is getting less and less interesting to me, now that we lost Sebastian Stan and the mystery behind Neal/Bae. Seriously, if not for Robert Carlyle and Lana Parrilla I'd just give up on this show.

Just watched Lacey...ok I don't get couple of things. How can there be a bar in SB that has a bartender who still thinks Belle is Lacey.What he didn't know who she was when the curse broke.?..Don't get it.If he didn't knew her in fairytale world as Belle, wouldn't he be surprised there's a person there who doesn't know anything about magic...

Also others mentioned it before but what kind of papers was Regina reading and signing,like she's doing some actual job,like she's still mayor??? And that guy Belle/Lacey was hooking up with calls Rumple Mr.Gold,why? Don't get a lot of it.

Hook is too lame to be back again,new villains even more so. A little revelation about why they want magic would be nice.

All in all,story is a bit shaky...

The past two episodes were pretty annoying. Either Rumple and Regina always miss the point about love (or everything else) or purposely miss the point.

At this point, will anybody care that Regina is in the hands of Tamara and co (aside from Emma who's suspicious of Tamara)?

Okay, the annoying people are agents to some organization of religious fanatics, possibly founded by Wendy (or at least she worked there, I have no doubts), working against magic? This is getting ridiculous... But at least now we have a clear clue as to what season three will be about, and it's nice that they didn't drag the Charmings finding out about them that long. I'll admit I'm curious about the season finale, and hoping, whatever else happens, that at least Tamara and Greg die, because come on, give us some decent villains. Also wondering how long until we find out where Bae went (FTL, anyone?) and how he's alive and well.

Re-watching ep 20. How did Hook get back up there before Regina?

He probably knows Littlefinger, who taught him a thing or two about teleporting.

LOL probably

What the hell is going on with these story lines. Don't get me wrong. There were some things I enjoyed about this episode. And also I don't mind some cheesiness in some of my shows.

But the cheese factor has been really ramped up.

Rumple and Belle are cringe worthy. He spent centuries laying a plan to get his son back. And what? Dark Belle changes all that.

Snow and Charming. They know who Regina is. Fine Snow wants to save Regina to save herself. Fine whatever. But why are they constantly surprised at Regina and her plans. Maybe the game would change if lessons learned stay learned.

I admit the Bae and Emma moments were really nice. But it was fast. At least to me.

How did Tamara get the over ride code. Was that mentioned?

Not going to read the rest of the thread in case of spoilers, haha.

But am watching it on UK time. I know I could find all the episodes online but I prefer having something to watch and look forward to each week. I absolutely love this show. Great fun.

well that was a fairly good season finale.

Interested to see where the Peter Pan thing goes. But Greg and Tamara need to go out, because I don't think they're the same caliber of villains like the other people. I wonder who their boss is; my guess is that Wendy's descendants are involved.

Interesting little twist. And I've gone from disliking the purpose and character of Henry to being mildly interested.

Was sacrificing her life for the survival of the town Henry Suppose to be Regina's redemption?

After so many horrible episodes, I'm surprised at how much I liked the finale. Sure,

Emma's helping Regina being what saved the town

was a disappointing solution, and Henry as some kind of messiah/devil/whatever makes me fear the mess ahead, but the idea of all those characters sailing to Neverland is enough to make me ridiculously excited for the next season. The Rumbelle moments were great; Regina seems to have finally gotten her redemption, since she was willing to die to save everyone (let's just hope she doesn't turn evil again, after all we have a more badass villain now); the Charmings finally managed to be kind of useful; and somehow they made Hook sympathetic in his moments with young Bae. That old Bae ended up in FTL, though, was not that great - not looking forward to more Aurora and Philip.

I just caught up with the last three episodes of the season and really enjoyed watching. I hear the complaints of over the top acting and campiness and don't really understand. It is supposed to be over the top and campy.

Regina is still my favorite character on the show. Sure, she murders people's father and buries them in camp grounds, but she also saves everyone in the town, She is clearly just misunderstood.

Hook has now become a multidimensional character as well. I really like the actor that plays him, and I am looking forward to seeing him more in the future.

All and all, despite flaws that have been with this show since ep 1, I still love it. As I have said many times on this thread watching this show makes me feel like someone is reading me a bedtime story. It is safe and comfortable.

Archived