Robert's possible bastards

Golden Lady

I kinda thought not many of the black brothers liked Satin, other than Jon and his friends. Marsh protested a little to Satin being Jon's steward right? I like Satin, so hopefully there'll be more of him in TWoW.

During a Jon POV it was said that he had managed to win the friendship of his new brothers.

Bowen Marsh's protests are more because Satin could overthrow his own job in the future, and generally he dislikes almost every decision from Jon.

But we are in the field of possibilities and speculation and nothing's 100% sure.

During a Jon POV it was said that he had managed to win the friendship of his new brothers.

Bowen Marsh's protests are more because Satin could overthrow his own job in the future, and generally he dislikes almost every decision from Jon.

But we are in the field of possibilities and speculation and nothing's 100% sure.

also, wasn't he a prostitute or maybe he just grew up in a brothel? Either way, that would make him an "inappropriate" steward to the LC, for some conservative people like Bowen, despite the general forgiveness they get for past issues.

'Twas Barristan he asked, not Renly, I believe.

OT: Yes, it's indeed plausible that Russell Merryweather's Robert's secret bastard. As for others, it seems we haven't met anyone who could be one; All of Robert's confirmed and speculated bastards have the trademark Baratheon look, and they're about the only ones with that exact look.

No he asked Renly first and his response was "i think i have" BAHAHAHAHAH liar

How many of his known bastards actually know that he is their father? I think only Edric does if I'm not mistaken, right?

And Bella, she did say that Robert had slept with her mother, not that he didn't have all the other girls too, but he liked Bella's mother the best

No, Mya doesn't. She has a nice innocence about her. (Remember her falling for that Noble's son?)

She remembers a big man chucking her in the air when she was little and laughing, and one time she laughed so much she peed herself but I don't think she ever said THAT WAS MY FATHER (although obviously she knows it was) however, she doesn't know that King Robert is her father and if she suspects it, she's either never told anyone/kept it to herself or just doesn't care.

• 3 months later...

Archived