Robert's possible bastards

Golden Lady

We know, from Maggy the frog's prophecy, that Robert had " six and ten " children. So far, we've only knew 7 (correct me if i'm wrong) : Gendry,Mya,Barra,two unnamed twins,Bella and Edric. There are plenty left.

Who do you think can be a possbile bastard? Someone we already know?

Many believe that Russell Merryweather is one of them.

he did make the Eight after all

Lol that is what I was thinking about when I wrote that. I can't remember if that was in the books (I don't think so) but it was still a funny line, especially since he was asking Renly.

Lol that is what I was thinking about when I wrote that. I can't remember if that was in the books (I don't think so) but it was still a funny line, especially since he was asking Renly.

'Twas Barristan he asked, not Renly, I believe.

OT: Yes, it's indeed plausible that Russell Merryweather's Robert's secret bastard. As for others, it seems we haven't met anyone who could be one; All of Robert's confirmed and speculated bastards have the trademark Baratheon look, and they're about the only ones with that exact look.

I think he has at least one on the Iron Islands. And It could be that Cersei had ones he had with serving women in the Red Keep killed, though I think that it was Tywin not Cersei who killed the twins from Westerlands.

I think he has at least one on the Iron Islands. And It could be that Cersei had ones he had with serving women in the Red Keep killed, though I think that it was Tywin not Cersei who killed the twins from Westerlands.

Robert probably had bastards everywhere except Dorne and the North.

Possibly Satin and Taena Merryweather's son, since here around there are theories of her husband being homosexual.

Since Taena's son never showed up so we cannot judge, let's talk about Satin: black of hair, brave, quite rash in what he does (Jon notices he doesn't always remember to warm his room even if he's an attendant) and can easily win the other people's favour.

Also he's from Oldtown, and since Robert's bastards show up here and there we could add another locatin to the list.

Possibly Satin and Taena Merryweather's son, since here around there are theories of her husband being homosexual.

Since Taena's son never showed up so we cannot judge, let's talk about Satin: black of hair, brave, quite rash in what he does (Jon notices he doesn't always remember to warm his room even if he's an attendant) and can easily win the other people's favour.

Also he's from Oldtown, and since Robert's bastards show up here and there we could add another locatin to the list.

Possible, but black of hair doesn't prove much. Now if he was described having blue eyes then I'd be more of a believer. I kinda thought not many of the black brothers liked Satin, other than Jon and his friends. Marsh protested a little to Satin being Jon's steward right? I like Satin, so hopefully there'll be more of him in TWoW.

Archived