No Mercy Trailer

Westeros

The bigger question why are Arryns returning so early? And why Sophie Turner in every interview says `You will see Sansa smile`?

Who said the Arryns are returning?

As for Sansa's smiles...I think that'll have a lot to do with the plan to get her out of King's Landing, and then, more smiling after Joffrey's death. :P

Who said the Arryns are returning?

As for Sansa's smiles...I think that'll have a lot to do with the plan to get her out of King's Landing, and then, more smiling after Joffrey's death. :P

Both actor and actress who play Lysa and Robin were confirmed to return. And, if her smiles are after Joffrey`s death aka PW, wouldn`t that be in S4?

Both actor and actress who play Lysa and Robin were confirmed to return. And, if her smiles are after Joffrey`s death aka PW, wouldn`t that be in S4?

My guess?

Littlefinger goes to the Vale, arranges plans to stay there with Sansa after the Purple Wedding.

I'm still not sure whether or not the Wedding itself will take place in Season 3, though. I'm just jumping on the bandwagon. :P

Amazed at a few posters saying Daario is 'too plain.' Seriously?? Smoking, worthless, untrustworthy, devious, addictive boy toy. It is known. Gorgeous sexy trash.

I just don't think people were expecting to see Daario look like an average guy.

The posters that are saying " he's too plain " actually mean " where's the blue beard?! " :P

Amazed at a few posters saying Daario is 'too plain.' Seriously?? Smoking, worthless, untrustworthy, devious, addictive boy toy. It is known. Gorgeous sexy trash.

Well, he isn`t as nearly as exotic as I thought he would be...

Anyone else think that the guy on horseback at 1:19 is Coldhands? He's in all black and has his face covered. Can't think who else he would be and this shot has been featured in two trailers now.

That is Ramsay, the same guy kicking Theon on the ground at 1:16.

I just don't think people were expecting to see Daario look like an average guy.

The posters that are saying " he's too plain " actually mean " where's the blue beard?! " :P

Agree. For me, I'm happier without the blue beard--he's a gigalo, pretty, sexy, outrageously forward, worthless in the end. A lesson every young woman learns, and Dany is about to learn. Can't wait!!

Archived