What would you like to see in TWOW?

Azor Ahoy!

So here's a thread for posting what you would LIKE to see happen in TWOW, (i.e. not necessarily what you think WILL happen).

I'll start:

1. Jon(who is REALLY dead) is raised as a wight by the Others, and thus we continue to have chapters from his POV, thus fulfilling GRRM's promise that we will see more of the Lands of Always Winter, and hopefully in Jon's chapters we will learn more about the Others, who created them, what are their true intentions and why do they appear to want to kill every living thing.

2. Meereen is on the verge of falling to the Volantenes when Dany shows up with Drogon and Jhaqo's khalasar and burns them all. However, at this point Victarion shows up and get Moqorro to blow Dragonbinder which causes Rhaegal and Viserion to go mad and fly out to challenge Dany/Drogon (second Dance of Dragons?).

Viserion is killed, but Dany succeeds in getting Rhaegal under control and once everything calms down she kills Victarion, destroys Dragonbinder and uses the Iron Fleet to carry her, Drogon, Viserion and her troops to Westeros. In her final POV chapter she lands on Dragonstone and raises the Targaryen banner there. The stage is set for the final act of the Game of Thrones.

3. In the meantime, Aegon and the GC capture Storm's End and succeed in recruiting many freeriders, sellswords, etc. to Aegon's cause. Arianne marries Aegon which brings Dorne on his side. They attack King's Landing and capture it, kill Tommen and Cersei (about time!) and Aegon is crowned. In the final chapter before the epilogue, however, someone learns that Aegon is a Blackfyre and begins to spread the word.

4. In the epilogue, the Others find the true Horn of Winter, and get someone to blow it, causing the Wall to fall and the North is flooded with Others and wights. The fates of Mel, Stannis's men and the NW is unknown.

1, Jon becoming ruler of something

2, unicorns

3, Euron forcing Dany to marry him

4, krakens destroying some fleet

5, Braavos becoming more important player

6, Marg's role in Joffrey's murder being revealed which would lead to Cersei sending UnGregor after her

7, Jon Con, Barristan and Jaime thinking about evens of Rhaegar's era

8, Aegon taking KL

9, Willas Tyrell

10, Arya returning to Westeros

Cersei's trial = FrankenGregor vs the hound, came back from his monastery as a redeemed champ of the faith (unlikely) or just to finish off his dear bro.

Unlikely, but i hope Sandor will kill (once and for all) Gregor.

Or would be Robert Strong vs Lancel = poor bastard Lancel get hacked.

- Jon's death/survival confirmation

- Drogon roasting Khal Jhaqo

- Cersei's trial, a triumph or a failure?

- Battle of Meeren

- Battle of Ice

- the Vale choosing a side

- Aegon usurping Tommen

- Arya to return in Westeros

- Lady Stoneheart's next victim

- the Others coming to invade the Wall and Westeros

- Bran, what's up?

- Rickon, where art thou?

- Daenerys is coming

Ramsey bring down the wall.

Arya & the Hound saving Sansa from Littlefinger

Stannis holding the North against the White Walkers

The Freys being ripped apart by Nymeria's Wolf pack

Aegon being exposed as a Blackfrye

Daenerys at least reaching Pentos

Tyrion becoming Daenerys Hand

Robert Strong killing Varys

Jon Snow alive & kicking.

Jaqen back in business

Davos & Rickon's adventures on Skagos

Euron Greyjoy dead

Mance Rayder as the new Reek.

At least Five battles.

Firstly, I would like to see The Hound again. That's for sure. No matter if it's his reunion with Sansa or fight with Gregor. Or sitting on the Iron Throne LOL. I just want him to be alive.

Secondly I would like to see Dany an Tyrion meeting finally. I hope they will come back together to Westeros on the dragons.I can't wait to see Cersei face when it happens.

Also, I would like to see some big twist like for example Melisandre being an Other or unJon becoming King of the Others. IMO Red Priests (like Mel or Thoros) have something in common with the Others - ability of bringing back to life dead people.

I want to know also Rhaegar and Lyanna were NOT Jon's parents.

Oh, and Hodor being actually someone very important.

Mance escaping from his cage and slaying Roose Bolton.

Stannis being reinforced by Tormund's wildlings and march on to Winterfell

Victarion arriving in Mereen to turn the tide.

Barristan slays Daario

Dany makes an unlikely alliance with the Ironborn.

Tyrion meets Dany for the first time.

Aegon makes himself known to all of Westeroes after taking Storm's End

Dany lands in Westeroes

The Twins burn.

Davos brings Rickon to Winterfell now in the hands of Stannis

Also I hope the Manderly men will jump the Freys on the way to march against Stannis and join him to take Winerfell. Ramsay would just head to the Wall

What I would like to see:

1: The truth about Jon Snow (Who his parents are and who and why was the secret kept for so long.) For him to be alive and personally I hope that he is Lyanna and Rhaegar's child. That would make him the true "king of the North" and true heir to the iron throne.

2: Cersei to finally be driven to madness only to be killed by Jaime ( the valonqar)

3: Jaime to finally claim his right as Warden of the East (given to him by Robert) and give Littlefinger a one way trip out the moon door.

4: For Rickon to be brought back north to Stannis. Only for the North to rally their support around Rickon

5: For the Bolton's and Frey's to receive their comeuppance for the Red Wedding. Preferrably from Jon Snow

6: Bran's story to finally tie in to the happenings all over Westeros and beyond.

7: For Tyrion to finally get his childhood wish and have his own dragon or at the very least, become hand for Danaerys.

8: For Varys and Illyrio's true intentions to be revealed.

9: For Jorah Mormont to fulfill his father's wish and take the Black.

10: For Danaerys to finally make it to Westeros (north or south) it makes no matter where, just get there already LOL.

11: For Ramsey Bolton to be shot off the wall via catapult.

12: For Sandor Clegane to come back and kill his brother once and for all.

1. Jon alive and his parentage revealed to him and everyone else in Westeros if the parentage is significant such as R+L=J.

2. Arya back in Westeros, reunites with Jon

3. Dany meets Tyrion

4. Ser Jorah gets redemption

5. Selmy kicks all kinds of ass all over the place

6. Daario is burned to a crisp by a dragon

7. Euron dies

8. Theon gets a bath, clean clothes, and some food

9. Resolution to Benjen's disappearance

10. More Varys

11. More Gendry

12. Jaime masters left-handed sword-wielding, becomes badass again

13. More snark from the Queen of Thorns

14. Stannis destroys everything in his path

I would like to see the Tyrells losing KL while sieging Storms End. It's easy, The GC sail up there and Varys lets them in. Then a brief battle inside the city, while Dorne simultaneously marches to lift the siege at Storms End. The Tyrells will bend the knee.

1) Arya returning to Westeros after her training

2) Lannisters being completely broken and disgraced

3) Dany returning triumphantly riding on Drogon with a Khalsar, entering Meereen the victorious queen ready to strike Westeros

4) Jon resurrecting, warg or not

5) Stannis the Mannis taking Westeros and giving the Freys and Boltons their just desserts

6) Benjen finally receiving a decent resolution

7) Tyrion to meet Dany and have bestowed upon him a high rank

8) Barristan challenging Daario in combat and killing him

9) The Wall falling to the Others near the end hopefully

10) Sam returning to the Night's Watch

11) Jorah redeems himself to Dany or his father's dying wishes

12) Rickon and Davos to return safely

1. Dany returning to win the battle of Meereen with a khalasar, Daario and Hizdahr dying, possibly Jorah too.
  2. Victarion uses the dragon horn, sending one of the dragons into a craze, killing him and fleeing into Valyria
  3. Dany starts towards westeros, visiting Valyria and then Volantis near the end
  4. Cersei and Tommen flee to Casterly Rock (a la Lysa and Robert)
  5. Margery dead
  6. Loras up to something on Dragonstone
  7. Aegon takes the throne, learn whether or not he is fake
  8. Stannis wins Battle of Winterfell
  9. Ramsey kills Roose after defeat and flees south, dies thanks to Nymeria's wolf pack
  10. Arya gets a target and returns to Westeros
  11. Jaime and Brienne go to the Vale to find Arya, but find Sansa and save her instead
  12. Sansa learns 'the game' and has Littlefinger wrapped around her finger
  13. Is Jon dead or not?
  14. Melisandre does something awesome

Archived