College Basketball Tourney 2013: 60 down, 4 to go

Rhom

ISU got screwed on their last drive when they were called for the charge. The restricted circle is not like the three point line - you don't have to be touching it to be in it, so ISU should have been at 77, shooting a FT, with Craft's three pointer to tie it. Shitty, shitty officiating (and an unbiased announcer would have told us that, but not the former Buckeye Clark Kellog).

#1 Gonzaga goes down last night, #1 Indiana is down to Temple at the half... I'm starting to get worried, and I wish it were game time already.

Holy hell, I think I'm gonna need a pacemaker. It would have been nice if we could have gotten by Ohio State, but the game was nothing to hang our heads about. That wasn't a charge at the end there, but it's okay... it will be okay...

I knew we had an ISU fan here. Rough loss today.

I really hope that they make some changes to the block-charge call and give the offensive player the benefit if there's even the slightest bit of ambiguity. The refs making themselves part of the game with the delayed double hop charge signal is out of control.

This is exactly why picking IU to win it all was just a homer pick for me. They have not played a good game and are only hanging in this by their fingernails. If Temple had another good player to take the heat off of Wyatt, this game would be all but over.

Wow, as I tape this Oladipo hits a clutch 3-pointer to take all but put it away for the Hoosiers. Wow.

Saying that that shot was clutch is an understatement. Temple gave him way too much space to shoot it though.

Yeah I went there for undergrad (2001-2005). Can't wait till football season!

Football? Do they have football now or are you messing with me? Foosball is the devil Bobby Bouchet! :lol: We are Florida Gators for football. :D

With like 12 minutes to go in the half UNC was shooting 25% from the floor and they were up 10. That's wild. Kanas can't hit anything right now.

I wish I could see it. For some unfathomable reason, CBS is offline for me. I get a blank FV screen with bad muzak and a "we are sorry for the inconvenience" message. Arrrrrg. My boys need me to cheer for them. Clearly, there is no God.

Archived