Samwell is Rhaegar and Lyanna's son

The Black Hawk

It all makes sense think the baby Aegon that was son of Elia and Rhaegar is still alive and that Samwell is Lyanna's son. First part is that Ned's promise was to protect the baby Sam he gave the babe to Jon Arryn he didn't say his son Jon but Lord Arryn so that is why he thinks of Jon in Game of Thrones. Lord Arryn put the boy in a home where he could be raised with love so Lady Tarly who had miscarrged took the boy so that her husband would not find out . He has description of pale eyes and dark hair that would be a combo of Stark and Targaryen. He is very bookish and he was very close to Maester Aemon giving a very moving last rites and sends Gilly away to his home claiming it his son somewhat history repeating itself a prince being sent to Horn Hill as a son of a Tarly

Lord Arryn put the boy in a home where he could be raised with love so Lady Tarly who had miscarrged took the boy so that her husband would not find out .

Randyll Tarly's home? To be raised with love? Have you read the books?

Alright think does Jon really seem like he is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen. Don't you think Ned would at least told him before the whole war started or when Jon was depressed because of Catelyn to suffer abuse she gave him at least tell the truth so Jon doesn't have to go through the pain. Fo you really think Jon is meant to rule the Seven Kingdoms when he is sworn to the Night's Watch where countless of his ancestors even his uncle has joined his family has stated a Stark is always to man the wall. Not a Targaryen a Stark also Maester Aemon would have known or felt the presence of targaryen blood in him. Aemon kept in contact with Rhaegar surely the Great Silver Prince must have told him. I will stand a firm bieliever that Jon Snow is the son of Ned Stark I will only accept when GRRM says that he is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. I truly do wish him to be the son of Ned because it

is more fitting to who his and his character. I will never change my opinion and all those critics say I am wrong can go shove it up they ass

Alright think does Jon really seem like he is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen. Don't you think Ned would at least told him before the whole war started or when Jon was depressed because of Catelyn to suffer abuse she gave him at least tell the truth so Jon doesn't have to go through the pain. Fo you really think Jon is meant to rule the Seven Kingdoms when he is sworn to the Night's Watch where countless of his ancestors even his uncle has joined his family has stated a Stark is always to man the wall. Not a Targaryen a Stark also Maester Aemon would have known or felt the presence of targaryen blood in him. Aemon kept in contact with Rhaegar surely the Great Silver Prince must have told him. I will stand a firm bieliever that Jon Snow is the son of Ned Stark I will only accept when GRRM says that he is the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna. I truly do wish him to be the son of Ned because it

is more fitting to who his and his character. I will never change my opinion and all those critics say I am wrong can go shove it up they ass

Oh, goodness.

So why not post on the R + L = J threads rather than post some crackpot idea that about R + L = Samwell?

If you have no textual basis for a theory people aren't going to listen to you.

snip
Promise me Ned that you will give me my son to a cold hearted abuser...

Not a Targaryen a Stark also Maester Aemon would have known or felt the presence of targaryen blood in him.
"The Targaryen are strong with this one" so what you say is that there is Targ measurement?

Obvious troll is obvious

Think of it this way if The Others are defeated and in a pre situation the Wall does fall. There really would be no need for a Nights Watch and then Jon would not be needed there if there is no wall or no Castle Black. Besides looks like to me Jons services as the NW buiness ended with 4 daggers and should he survive i would not go back and tell Stannis to torch the place. Good thing I guess some normal person is not Jon Snow.

Archived