Which mystery interests you the most? The least?

John W

Most: Asshai/Shadow Lands, Gerion, Jon's parents, Azor Ahai, Valonqar, is Aegon the real deal, what happened to Jon, and #1:

the Others.

Who are they? What is their culture/language like? Where did they come from? How did they gain the ability to raise the dead to fight for them as wights?

And most of all:

Why the hell to they want to kill EVERYONE and EVERYTHING?

Least:

Will Brienne survive, will Cersei survive, is Robert Strong really the Mountain, younger more beautiful queen, Daynes,

The majority of the mysteries take a backseat to the two/three main storylines. I would not be upset if none of them had their questions answered, because one of the best parts of this series is wondering about the unanswered questions. I hope GRRM never reveals Jons true parentage and leaves up to imagination and interpretation.

The most:

Will Jaime survive and how? Will Brienne survive and how? How will Tyrion betray Danny?

The least:

Jon's parentage. Aegon's parentage. In fact, any issue involving parentage at all.

It's just a theory of mine.

Ι too have a theory in regards to Tyrion's betrayal of Dany, but what's yours?

Ι too have a theory in regards to Tyrion's betrayal of Dany, but what's yours?

It's very unformed, waiting for GRRM to have them meet first. But it's basically that Tyrion will be Dany's treason for love.

ETA:

In fact, everyone tell. Sounds very interesting (and plausible, if they involve Jaime in particular)

It might. I believe he'll betray her for someone/something he loves. It might be Jaime, or it might be someone/something else. There's even a chance that he'll betray her for what he believes is Dany's own good. Dunno yet. I'm only sure that at some point Tyrion will betray Dany.

It's very unformed, waiting for GRRM to have them meet first. But it's basically that Tyrion will be Dany's treason for love.

ETA:

It might. I believe he'll betray her for someone/something he loves. It might be Jaime, or it might be someone/something else. There's even a chance that he'll betray her for what he believes is Dany's own good. Dunno yet. I'm only sure that at some point Tyrion will betray Dany.

I'm intrigued. You theory tease, you. :P

Danelle, do tell!

In fact, everyone tell. Sounds very interesting (and plausible, if they involve Jaime in particular)

ETA:

The relationship between the Lannister boys is so amazing. I am convinced that Dany and Tyrion shall meet and she will only accept him because they both share a hatred against the Lannisters, especially Jaime. Dany has nothing against Cersei, but she grew up listening how her good and kind father was slain by the Kingslayer. Will Tyrion kill Jaime? I doubt it. He will betray his Queen for his love for his big brother.

The relationship between the Lannister boys is so amazing. I am convinced that Dany and Tyrion shall meet and she will only accept him because they both share a hatred against the Lannisters, especially Jaime. Dany has nothing against Cersei, but she grew up listening how her good and kind father was slain by the Kingslayer. Will Tyrion kill Jaime? I doubt it. He will betray his Queen for his love for his big brother.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. I will be interested to see how they forgive each other though before the betrayal. It's not like Martin to have only the readers see they miss each other and have their actions based on that with no actual interaction.

Plus this way, I still get to see Tyrion ride Drogon

Most:

1. What brought about the Doom? What do the facelessmen have to do with it?

2. Do the sword removals actually do anything in the Tombs of Winterfell? Will I be seeing ghosts of the swords taken like Brandon?

3. What is Jaqen doing at the Citadel?

4. Will the REAL Aegon Targaryen please stand up? Actually the REAL all characters please stand up and axe all the fakes/hidden identities.

5. Who is the younger more beautiful person who will supplant Cersei?

Least:

1. Who are the Three Heads of Dragons?

2. Who is Azai Ahai reborn?

3. Who is the Prince That Was Promised? Is he the same person as Azai Ahai reborn?

Yes, I did consider it, and it's certainly plausible. But somehow it feels formulaic. I'm hoping for more complex motivations than just Jaime. We'll see. We'll know more once they meet, I guess.

1- who Hodor really is :)

2- why Sansa misremembered "the kiss"

3- who Old Nan really is

4- if Jeyne Westerling is carrying the heir to winterfell and is she with the blackfish?

But mostly I'm excited to see some major comeuppance for Cersei and Ramsey.

Archived