Who deserves the Iron Throne the most

The Black Hawk

I want to see which out of nine houses despite claims to Iron Throne fans want on the throne. Are you surpporter of Starks' Baratheons, Targaryens, Lannisters,. I stand for King Jon Stark as King of Seven Kingdoms or King Gendry Baratheon. I might surpport King Aegon Targaryen if he is real

Do you think sitting the Iron Throne is a reward for having collected enough bonus points for good deeds? I guess neither within the books' world nor on a meta level in the author's eyes "deserving" the Iron Throne is a relevant criterion.

The responsibility for fighting starvation, food price speculation, lack of workforce, infectious diseases, draught or floods, caring for homeless orphans and traumatised soldiers is something only a fool would see as prize to win for being a good guy or girl. And that would present him or her as totally incompetent and not aware of the enormity of the task.

Someone humbled by life and aware of his or her sins and blemishes would be the right person, someone who knows how committing errors feels.

I want to see which out of nine houses despite claims to Iron Throne fans want on the throne. Are you surpporter of Starks' Baratheons, Targaryens, Lannisters,. I stand for King Jon Stark as King of Seven Kingdoms or King Gendry Baratheon. I might surpport King Aegon Targaryen if he is real

If Jon has right claim (R+L=J) then he won't be Jon Stank but Jon Targeryen.

Also, Gendry is a bastard, so there is no claim for him.

I'm with Jon Snow Stan!

he never wanted the throne therefore deserves more

besides all that, he does all the things for the good of all

This! A shame I wasn't the first to mention him, when someone is that awesome you got to be there in time :P

Hopefully the Iron Throne won't exist by the end of the series, but so far i'd say either Stannis or Mance Rayder. Stannis doesn't want it (always a good sign) and is skeptical and harsh enough not to let any Cersei antics go down. On the other hand, Mance is as clever as Stannis but has a whole lot of leadership skills.

Archived