Who would you like to see as POV in a book about Robert's Rebellion?

Death By Fire

RR is part of ASOIAF and therefore book about it isn`t an option. Even GRRM had said it somewhere. As for the only sources we now have:

1. Howland Reed

2. Ashara - if she`s alive somehow

3. JonCon - he is already POV and the best choice, since GRRM had stated there will be no new POVs in the next books

call me a romantic, but I'd love to read what Rheagar really thinks, (mostly) about Lyanna, about PtwP, about his father's reign....

Well, I`d like to read what Rhaella, Lyanna, Elia thought... It wouldn`t be fun, but rather interesting. But, I don`t see that happening.

I would want Brandon Stark to be the Prologue and then Lyanna Stark to be the Epilogue.

Others would Include

Ned Stark

Catelyn Stark

Robert Baratheon

Jon Aryn

Bryden Tully

Randyll Tarly

Jaime Lannister

Rhaegar Targaryian

Well, I`d like to read what Rhaella, Lyanna, Elia thought... It wouldn`t be fun, but rather interesting. But, I don`t see that happening.

nah... it's for us dreamers to keep dreaming...

I love Rheagar and Lyanna, but I always forget about poor Elia (whoups)... I find her story so tragic :crying:

nah... it's for us dreamers to keep dreaming...

I love Rheagar and Lyanna, but I always forget about poor Elia (whoups)... I find her story so tragic :crying:

Add to my list Ashara, and you will have heartbreaking book. Something like RW again and again :)

If RR were to become a book, I'd like to believe it would be a trilogy. The First one up until the capture of Lyanna, the second and third with the war, proper.

That said, I'd like it to be filled with 10 POVs, excluding Robert himself (I think It would be best to see him through Ned or Jon Arryn), and I'd like it to be:

Brandon Stark (Up until his death, then Jon Arryn)

Ned Stark

Catelyn Tully

Lyanna Stark

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jaime Lannister

Rhaella Targaryen

Elia Martell

Ashara Dayne

Arthur Dayne

That'd be enough for me. You could put Brynden Tully or Tywin, but I don't see much point if Jon Arryn is already a POV. Some moments, like the Trident, would be worth reading as Rhaegar, IMO.

That said, I'd like it to be filled with 10 POVs, excluding Robert himself (I think It would be best to see him through Ned or Jon Arryn), and I'd like it to be:

Actually, it might be interesting if both Robert and Rhaegar were excluded with us only seeing them through their allies. Therefore, similar to how AOSIAF does it with the different kings.

oh god yes! then they'll be selling the paperback along with a box of kleenex, loll

They'll be providing pictures of Lyanna and Ashara?.........

I'm a terrible person

I'd want to see the mad kings POV with Varys whispering in his ear

Archived