A Younger, More Beautiful Queen

BeWareOfMyHouse

Regarding Margeary, there are hints that she is not as "innocent" as she is portrayed to be. Afterell, she did willingly marry a pretender with no claim - Renly, also, she had to have a hand in Joff's death (admittedly, we love her for that). i think Margeary will be found guilty and executed or there be a breakout in violence by the Tyrells in order to stop it. Sansa, was innocent and seduced by Cersei's power and charm into betraying her own father and sister. Sansa will most likely be the one. Also, she has been wronged the most by Cersei, much more than Margeary

I don't really understand this point. Care to explain?

In the Black Water episode there is a particularly scene between Sansa and Shae. Sansa tells Shae how Cersei always tells her how stupid she is. Shae remarks that Cersei might dislike her less then others and even suggest that Cersei is even jealous of Sansa. To which Sansa wonders why Cersei would ever be jealous of her. I think it is safe to say that this prophecy is based on the fairy tale Snow White. People can discredit it because it is only the TV show and therefore not canon, but the episode was written by GRRM. Knowing him he would probably add some hints and foreshadows in the episodes he has written.

In the Black Water episode there is a particularly scene between Sansa and Shae. Sansa tells Shae how Cersei always tells her how stupid she is. Shae remarks that Cersei might dislike her less then others and even suggest that Cersei is even jealous of Sansa. To which Sansa wonders why Cersei would ever be jealous of her. I think it is safe to say that this prophecy is based on the fairy tale Snow White. People can discredit it because it is only the TV show and therefore not canon, but the episode was written by GRRM. Knowing him he would probably add some hints and foreshadows in the episodes he has written.

Cersei has been a devious bitch pretty much her whole life. It really seems to have come out when her mom died, her torment of Tyrion as a baby, then when she was rejected as a bride for Rheagar, she began sexual affair with her twin brother before her marriage to Robert (she comments to herself that she "fucked Jaime the day of her wedding" Robert had her "that night". Sansa is pretty and innocent, every thing Cersei was not at her age.

I think Stannis is the younger more beautiful Queen.

Okay maybe the Queen part doesn´t fit that good, but who is perfect?

IIRC, the prophecy goes something like this: “Yes, you will be a queen until another comes, younger and more beautiful and takes from you everything that you hold dear”. It doesn’t say that the younger, more beautiful is a queen. Or even that it’s female.

IIRC, the prophecy goes something like this: “Yes, you will be a queen until another comes, younger and more beautiful and takes from you everything that you hold dear”. It doesn’t say that the younger, more beautiful is a queen. Or even that it’s female.

Okay that´s the final nail to coffin for the Marg/Sansa/Dany/Fat Walda/etc is the younger queen theories. It is definetely Stannis the Prophecy is about!

If Cersei children are going to become kings and queens, it means Myrcella is gonna be queen.

The younger and more beautiful queen could be Myrcella as well.

The profechy Cersei is going to outlive her children doesent mean that, befere die, Myrcella could cause some damage in cersei

Yeah, I remember that line now, thanks. Well I've always though Martin was hinting at the prophecy itself in that lines. Like, Cersei would be jelaous of every Joff's (or Tommen's) bride, no matter who it was. But, I like it now how you think of it. I want it to be Sansa and HBO hasn't yet put my hopes up on that matter considering how TVSansa seem as some really lesser character.

OTOH, it says “the valongar”, not “your valongar”, so it also broadens possibilities, especially since it can mean “little brother” or “little sister”.

I don’t know if it was mentioned before, but Dany can be both, the younger and more beautiful queen and the valongar. First of all she is Rhaegar’s little sister. And, if you believe A+J=C/J, then she is Cercei’s sister as well.

OTOH, it says “the valongar”, not “your valongar”, so it also broadens possibilities, especially since it can mean “little brother” or “little sister”.

I don’t know if it was mentioned before, but Dany can be both, the younger and more beautiful queen and the valongar. First of all she is Rhaegar’s little sister. And, if you believe A+J=C/J, then she is Cercei’s sister as well.

But this also fits Stannis, therefore it must be Stannis.

He is the younger brother of Robert: check

He is Stannis: check

It fits perfectly…

(Don´t take me too serious, I´m just a humble StanStan)

It's between Sansa, Maragaery and Arianne. Sansa took her Jaime and Joffrey sort of, Marg was involved in Joffrey's murder and is "seducing" Tommen. And Arienne was involved in plot that disfigured Myrcella.

Though I really liked crackpot that it will be Loras, but if Darkstar manages to kill any of her children I'll root for him. Or maybe Aegon :idea: .

Another pet theory of mine is that she remembers the prophecy wrongly and it actually says "others" meaning whole bunch of younger more pretty people destroying Cersei's life.

But this also fits Stannis, therefore it must be Stannis.

He is the younger brother of Robert: check

He is Stannis: check

It fits perfectly…

(Don´t take me too serious, I´m just a humble StanStan)

I am not arguing. It could be Staniss. I am just saying that the way this prophesy is worded, it fits 20% of 7K population.

ETA: Is Staniss younger than Cercei?

To bad. Stannis as the younger brother would have been awesome. Though Jaime as the younger brother is also fine. Sansa and Jaime. Funnily enough Jaime is looking for sansa at the moment. So them being the ones to defeat Cersei is plausible.

Sansa could be the younger, more beautiful queen and Jaime could be the valongar

Well, then. I think we can safely eliminate Staniss from the list.

we can´t, because he is younger than robert and it is never stated that the "Younger and more beautiful" part must relate to Cersei when it is suddenly okay to make the valonqar some one who isn´t Jaime or Tyrion. Stannis is younger and more handsome than late King Robert.

we can´t, because he is younger than robert and it is never stated that the "Younger and more beautiful" part must relate to Cersei when it is suddenly okay to make the valonqar some one who isn´t Jaime or Tyrion. Stannis is younger and more handsome than late King Robert.

Well I'm sold. Stannis must be a sexy devil to temp Davos away from his wife.

Archived