Minor Characters Who Will Come Through

Darkstar obv who is the real secret Targ an so on.

No more seriously, the two Riverrun men who took the black and Hyle Hunt.

Another good one I totally forgot. I think this might tie in to Brynden and/or Edmure knowing about Robb naming Jon and sending those guys to the Wall in order for them to tip Jon off or at least scout him out.

Another, the woods witch that comes through the wall with Tormund. So minor she doesn't have a name, even. I think she, rather than Mel, will be central to Jon's revival and recovery.

Eff me sideways, I hope so.

I would vote for Bronze Yohn Royce. I was always more than curious why his son had taken the black, then there are their words `We remember` and all little things we know about Arryn bannermen and particularly this man.

Justin Massey - Go Stannis!

Edric Dayne - I think the Daynes are the most interesting family.

Gendry - Robert reborn, he can swing a hammer.

Mya Stone - I see her being the one to help Sansa and off Little Finger.

Balon Swann - One last hope that not all kingsuard knights are corrupt.

Garlan Tyrell - His prowess in battle sounds more awesome than Loras, hope he can beat back the Iron Born.

Edric Storm - There has to be more to this character than just the threat of getting burned.

Hyle Hunt - Hope him, Brienne, and Pod make it.

Lady Ashara Dayne - Dayne family is best family.

I'd say Darkstar. I have no idea how and why, but I just have a feeling that he might do something important later on in the series. Either that, or become the Boba Fett of ASoIaF.

Another character I'd put my money on is the Bronze Yohn. He's the leader of the Lords Declarant, all of whom are going to play a big part in Sansa's story arc, and the future of the Vale.

I know that Edmure will rise again. He will take back Riverrun, and restore House Tully to it's former glory.

Lol I know the guy is a complete fuck-wit

That fuck-wit was the only one who had the courage to face Tywin Lannister in battle, while Robb Stark avoided him like the plague. What did he get for it? Nothing but scolding from both his King and his uncle.

Edmure is a very good, brave and capable man, contrary to what some posters here say.

Jason Mallister. In the war of the usurper, he killed 3 of Rhaegars bannermen, and in the greyjoy rebellion he killed Rodrik Greyjoy, who was Balon's eldest son. So far he hasnt done anything major in the war of the five kings, so it can only be a matter of time. I hope that him, The Blackfish and Tytos Blackwood (the only river lords who refused to yield after the red wedding) will team up and do something incredibly badass.

Garlan Tyrell-smart, perceptive and a badass warrior

Morna white mask- the woods witch from beyond the wall if I'm not mistaken

Marcylla Lannister-not strictly as a pawn

Lynesse Hightower-someone importants concubine in Lys, The high towers are going to try to get a fleet out of her and Jorah (ex husband) may see her again heading west.

I will throw in Dany's bloodriders because they haven't done much for a long ass time.

and Spotted Cat- I don't know, I just feel it

Archived