[Book Spoilers] "Boy"

I could see him being someone's favorite for how chilling and monstrous a villain he is, I know I didn't hate anyone else nearly as much by the end of ADWD - Joff, Aerys, Vargo Hoat, whatever. The fate I was pulling for before finishing the book was "hunted by his own dogs while Theon stands over him saying the worlds "bastard" and "Snow" over and over" ;P

One does not simply like Ramsay Snow. Care to elaborate? If the series ends without him getting horribly killed, I would find it dissatisfying

I like him because he's very funny. He makes me laugh in almost every conversation he's in.

Lord Ramsay sat beside his bride, slid his hand along her inner thigh, then jammed two fingers up inside her. The girl let out a gasp of pain. “You’re dry as an old bone.” Ramsay pulled his hand free and slapped her face. “I was told that you’d know how to please a man. Was that a lie?”

“N-no, my lord. I was t-trained.”

Ramsay rose, the firelight shining on his face. “Reek, get over here. Get her ready for me.”

For a moment he did not understand. “I ... do you mean ... m’lord, I have no ... I...”

“With your mouth,” Lord Ramsay said. “And be quick about it. If she’s not wet by the time I’m done disrobing, I will cut off that tongue of yours and nail it to the wall.”

Archived