TitanCon 2013 - Sat 7 September + limited edition Red Wedding T-Shirts! ~ Now accepting postal orders inc. International deliveries on the Tee-Shirt!

So the weirdest thing happened yesterday. I got an email from the hotel reservations manager confirming our guest room bookings, but amongst the names I spot one that doesn't belong - Pod!

Somehow Pod had managed to get his reservation onto the guest list to be paid for by TitanCon! Nice try Pod but I thwarted your devious efforts by pointing out you were not a guest and had to pay for your own damn room. Hah!

#BlamePod

Somehow Pod had managed to get his reservation onto the guest list to be paid for by TitanCon! Nice try Pod but I thwarted your devious efforts by pointing out you were not a guest and had to pay for your own damn room. Hah!

#BlamePod

Bah!

I'm losing my touch!

Sam, do I need to re-fill in my form now I'm only ording one Tee (since Drac was included in my original order) mine was the ladies XL tank

No. I just cut out Drac's order and left you the XL Tank.

.......I did send an email confirming that, but I clearly haven't apologised to your email account well enough yet for whatever I've done to piss it off because obviously it ate it again. :P

Please, please, please!! Is it too late to order a t-shirt for U.S.A. mailing? I haven't been around Westeros because of sad stuff at home. I will be happy to pay whatever, however. Pleeeeeeese!!!

Baitac - it's not too late, no. Go here: http://www.titancon.com/2013/teeshirts.php#postal have a read and then fill in the form and I'll get back to you with some prices. Alternatively, if there is anybody else on the board that lives in the US that is coming to the Con, it will probably be cheaper for them to post it for you within the USA.

Entirely up to you though.

But for reference, your postal order, including payment has to be completed by 22nd August, at 5pm GMT.

Baitac - it's not too late, no. Go here: http://www.titancon....irts.php#postal have a read and then fill in the form and I'll get back to you with some prices. Alternatively, if there is anybody else on the board that lives in the US that is coming to the Con, it will probably be cheaper for them to post it for you within the USA.

Entirely up to you though.

But for reference, your postal order, including payment has to be completed by 22nd August, at 5pm GMT.

I just ordered but there was no reference as to how to pay. I guess they'll let me know later? If not, did I miss something? Help!

Archived