Favourite Stark, Direwolf and storyline?

~DarkHorse~

Jon Snow and Ghost is a really good one. I am most interested in Rickon's direwolf Shaggydog though. I have always felt that the eye color of the Direwolves has some type of significance because the three eye colors that we see them having, Red, Green, and Yellow, are the same eye colors that we have been told the COTF have.

Also, there is the following description of the COTF:

They usually had large eyes, great golden cat's eyes, that could see down passages where a boy's eyes saw only blackness. They have vertical, slit-like pupils; this trait is responsible for improved night vision and typically associated with a nocturnal lifestyle in such creatures as cats (the Children's eyes are described in A Dance With Dragons as resembling cats' eyes) and many species of snakes, including nearly all vipers (despite Doran Martell's reference to his brother Oberyn's "viper eyes," however, the Red Viper is never described as sharing this feature with the Children of the Forest). A few had green or red eyes; these had the gift of greensight and were known as greenseers.

We know that Jon Snow and Ghost are pretty special from all of the hints that GRRM has given to us throughout the story, and Ghost has the Red Eyes. However, Bran's direwolf only had the Yellow Eyes and he is a Greenseer. I am not quite sure what the implications of Shaggydog's Green Eye Color is, but it is something I have always pondered. Why did GRRM choose to make Jon and Rickon's direwolves have different eye colors then the other four? I don't know the answer to this question, but I am very interested in finding out, and seeing how the Rickon/Shaggydog storyline plays out.

Favorite Stark: 1. Arya 2. Ned 3. Jon 4. Bran 5. Cat 6. Robb 7. Rickon 8. Sansa

Favorite Direwolf: 1. Summer 2. Ghost 3. Nymeria 4. Grey Wind 5. Shaggydog 6. Lady

Storyline: 1. Arya 2. Jon 3. Ned 4. Bran 5. Robb 6. Cat 7. Sansa 8. Rickon (he's mainly MIA, or he might rank higher)

HODOR.

haha. Srak - Jon

Direwolf - Nymeria (Why Ghost? yeah she might have special powers in him, but it seems she's so solitary, and oft time away from Jon when he need her most)

Story - Jon, I'm also getting interested on how Sansa's going to survive pedofinger. And Lady stoneheart! What emotions will that zombie show when she finally sees her girls, and the two boys not dead after all?

Archived