Qyburn and girls

locke and key

IIRC in one of cersei's earlier affc chapters qyburn asks her for 2 girls to be sent down to the dungeons to him, and she reluctantly agrees. then later on when falyse stokeworth comes to her crying after balmans death, she sends her down as well and qyburn says he needs more girls.

so my question is what the fuck is he doing with these girls? my first thought was whoring but that makes no sense seeing as there are tons of brothels in KL he could visit for that and I doubt cersei would be so accomodating for that. and then when un-gregor pops up in adwd I figured it musst have something to with that, But I can't figure out what

anyone got any ideas?

IIRC in one of cersei's earlier affc chapters qyburn asks her for 2 girls to be sent down to the dungeons to him, and she reluctantly agrees. then later on when falyse stokeworth comes to her crying after balmans death, she sends her down as well and qyburn says he needs more girls.

so my question is what the fuck is he doing with these girls? my first thought was whoring but that makes no sense seeing as there are tons of brothels in KL he could visit for that and I doubt cersei would be so accomodating for that. and then when un-gregor pops up in adwd I figured it musst have something to with that, But I can't figure out what

anyone got any ideas?

I think it's pretty obvious he is using them for his experiments.

yeh, but how, is what i'm asking

If GRRM told us that then he wouldn't be GRRM, and Qyburn wouldn't be so cool. Some things are more powerful if left unsaid.

I don't think we're supposed to know exactly... though I wouldn't be surprised if Ser Robert Strong as a few female bodyparts as well.

I heard he keeps a Valrian dagger up his man-gina

If I remember rightly he says to Cersei that he wants to learn everything he can about the human body and he needs 'live specimens' I cant remember the exact quote but i'm sure he mentions that the maesters at the citadel threw him out because of this. So I guess they are his live specimens. We know hes doing some sort of freaky shit because of Robert Strong who everyone is certain is Gregor Clrgane.

Tearing the eggs out of their ovaries using some sort of genetic-engineering necromancy to mix with Ser Gregor's own characteristics to create a race of giant super-soldiers. Those stuffy old fools at the Citadel will pay the price for their lack of vision ! MWAHAHAHAHA !

Or maybe he's just dancing around in the moonlight whilst wearing their skins - something normal.

Probably vivisection. His goal is to better understand life afterall.

Seems like the obvious guess. Though if he has actually revived Gregor Clegane and turned him into a steel clad Kingsguard-Zombie it seems that he understands life and death pretty well already. I'm of the school that he uses their life force and/or certain important organs for his necromantic rituals.

Tearing the eggs out of their ovaries using some sort of genetic-engineering necromancy to mix with Ser Gregor's own characteristics to create a race of giant super-soldiers. Those stuffy old fools at the Citadel will pay the price for their lack of vision ! MWAHAHAHAHA !

Or maybe he's just dancing around in the moonlight whilst wearing their skins - something normal.

The "eggs" are so small that Quburn will never understand them let alone seperate them from the body.

The "eggs" are so small that Quburn will never understand them let alone seperate them from the body.

What? They aren't like chicken eggs? My life has been a shamI think at one point he said that lady Stokeworth won't be feeding herself very unsettling

Archived