Who will command the Twins after Lord Frey dies?

BearandMaidenFair

I realize in the line of succession Edwyn Frey will be given the title, but my question is who will ultimately rule the Twins after what likely will be a brutal family dispute?

My hunch is whoever Lame Lothar sides with, but with Black Walder in waiting and Roose Bolton with a vested interest after marrying Fat Walda, it doesn't seem like anyone is the favorite.

In the endless line of Frey's is there anyone likely to win a fight for the title?

I want the Twins to be sacked by the BwB and kill every Frey who particapated in the RW and the Twins are left as ruined monuments and no one controls the Twins and the bridge is left free for everyone.

Nobody. House Frey will cease to exist before Walder Frey dies.

You know deep down this is really what I want to happen, for Walder to out live the destruction of his house and the destruction of his seemingly endless line of heirs before being left on the side of the Kingsroad to fend for himself.

No idea. Whomever is standing on top of the pile of family bodies that are sure to start falling when Walder dies. That said I don't think it will matter cause I think both House Frey and the Twins will be in ruins by the end of the series.

As they should be! :rofl:

Archived