How has the forum changed your opinion of the characters?

Chaircat Meow

Yep it was a smart move by Ramsey and whoever this mysterious other man is. A smart military move does not make Ramsey a Renaissance man though - he takes from others, a Renaissance man creates and so expands.

you and your army of strawmen.

You claimed Ramsay achieved nothing on his own. I pointed out that he pulled the same move your boy Tywin did to win in the Rebellion. I didn't say anything about Renaissance Men.

I was responding to someone suggesting (jokingly) that Ramsey was a self made made and so a Renaissance man.

First of all, Tag never jokes about Ramsay's breathtaking superiority.

Secondly, you said he never did anything on his own:

Roose is the man who raises above his station - the thing is that he does it in the medieval way - by killing his superior. Ramey was raised by Roose - he achieved nothing on his own.

you and your army of strawmen.

You claimed Ramsay achieved nothing on his own. I pointed out that he pulled the same move your boy Tywin did to win in the Rebellion. I didn't say anything about Renaissance Men.

I was responding to someone suggesting (jokingly) that Ramsey was a self made made and so a Renaissance man.

This thread is an emotional roller coaster. It started off as have your opinions changed since joining the forums, then it was "OMG I LOVE STANNIS/OMG I HATE THAT GUY STAN STANS ARE SO ANNOYING!" and now its bumps vs great pedo fans.

good times.

This thread is an emotional roller coaster. It started off as have your opinions changed since joining the forums, then it was "OMG I LOVE STANNIS/OMG I HATE THAT GUY STAN STANS ARE SO ANNOYING!" and now its bumps vs great pedo fans.

good times.

Petyr shows nothing pedophilic. He is not attracted to children - he is attracted to Cat and projects it on Sansa. Pedophiles are interested in the childish features - for Petyr it would not matter if she is 14 (which is a teenager not a child as well) or 40 - he will still be attracted to her.

Yep it was a smart move by Ramsey and whoever this mysterious other man is. A smart military move does not make Ramsey a Renaissance man though - he takes from others, a Renaissance man creates and so expands.

How about Sour Alyn and Yellow Dick and all those other guys? They're nothing without Ramsay. He allows them to apply their artistic torturing skills and nurtures their creativity.

And how about the dogs? He feeds them pretty well.

Petyr shows nothing pedophilic. He is not attracted to children - he is attracted to Cat and projects it on Sansa. Pedophiles are interested in the childish features - for Petyr it would not matter if she is 14 (which is a teenager not a child as well) or 40 - he will still be attracted to her.

So teenagers are no longer children?

Good point. Great sleazebag instead of pedo it is.

How about Sour Alyn and Yellow Dick and all those other guys? They're nothing without Ramsay. He allows them to apply their artistic torturing skills and nurtures their creativity.

And how about the dogs? He feeds them pretty well.

I'm aware this is a joke post and so it's pretty hard to respond to. A Renaissance man is an enlightened man, who creates, who wishes to understand to world better and who is an engine of progress - Ramsey is neither of those things.

Sansa was 11 when he started undressing her with his eyes and asked to marry her. Yeah, hes a great pedo.

I'm aware this is a joke post and so it's pretty hard to respond to. A Renaissance man is an enlightened man, who creates, who wishes to understand to world better and who is an engine of progress - Ramsey is neither of those things.

Says the guy who is putting Littlefinger, yes the Great Pedo himself, forward as a Renaissance man.

Would it make you feel better to call him the Great Pedo Wholesaler? As in, he's not technically a pedo, but he does supply the boys for other pederasts? Gathering up young boys like the Pied Piper of Westeros? Is that more to your liking?

And based on this definition you still went and named Littlefinger as a Renaissance man? :shocked:

Archived